• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Last Minute Event: James Fox on The Paracast

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Last time we talked to documentary producer James Fox, he was co-host of National Geographic's "Chasing UFOs," a reality show that he and another co-host severely criticized. Now he's working on a new project that will be of interest to all our listeners.

We'll be recording this episode Thursday, August 15, from 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM Pacific.

Ask away.

1 - James, you became very emotional when you spoke to the eyes witnesses about the Varginha UFO incident, why did that get to you?

2 - I thought i heard you talking about doing a documentary on the Gulf Oil spill, will that still be happening? Especially now that we know about all the misappropriation of the funds from BP happening?

3- Do you think you could of been tricked about finding that button in the Roswell desert?

Thanks Gene and Chris

Last edited:
Mr. Fox,

1. Did you ever hit on Erin Ryder? If so, did she appear interested?

2. Have you ever considered doing a documentary on an area of high-strangeness, such as the SLV or Skin-walker Range -type of place.

3. Are you leaning more toward the conspiracy type of programs (The rumors of your Gulf Oil Spill program and such)?

4. What got you interested in the UFO phenomenon, and what have you seen, personally, which convinces you the phenomenon is real?

5. Is Erin Ryder as hot in person as on-screen?

6. If you could punch Josh Gates in the mouth, would you?

7. What is your current hypothesis on the origin's of the UFO phenomenon...off-world - ET, ultra-dimensional, ultra-terrestrial, etc...?

8. Lastly...did you ever hit on Erin Ryder and, if so, did she appear interested?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Peace, and good luck.

Gene.....sorry if I repeated a question there. Just trying to make sure the important aspects are covered.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Mr. Fox,

8. Lastly...did you ever hit on Erin Ryder and, if so, did she appear interested?.
When I was last out in LA for the Fox/Torme movie interview, James and I were staying at the same hotel and we happened to run into Erin in the lobby, Fox whispered to me that this was the first time they'd seen each other since the show's shooting wrapped. They seemed friendly enough toward each other. She is pretty hot, but I can tell she is a real toughy and probably more than just a handful! ;)

1. James, what did you think of the recent 'Citizens Hearing on Disclosure' and were there any guests you'd rather were not included?

2. What do you think of Stan Romanek now you've met him and specifically, do you think the 'Boo' alien-at-the-window video is legit?

3. Do you have an explanation for how such huge cases such as Stephensville can happen and yet not be taken seriously by major media?

4. What are your thoughts on any 'Control Group', i.e an unacknowledged all powerful official body that keeps the UFO enigma off the front page and forever associated with silly stuff?

Phew, hope I made it in time...

1. James, what did you think of the recent 'Citizens Hearing on Disclosure' and were there any guests you'd rather were not included?
2. What do you think of Stan Romanek now you've met him and specifically, do you think the 'Boo' alien-at-the-window video is legit?
3. Do you have an explanation for how such huge cases such as Stephensville can happen and yet not be taken seriously by major media?
4. What are your thoughts on any 'Control Group', i.e an unacknowledged all powerful official body that keeps the UFO enigma off the front page and forever associated with silly stuff?
Phew, hope I made it in time...
You did, and I must say: GREAT set of questions!
heh-heh inquiring minds will be interested in his answers...

CAREful what you wish for Jeff. Some fillies were made to be tamed—others were made to kick up their heels and hang with the other fillies... :cool:

THAT was not your original reply, Chris!!! LOLOL!! But I hear ya.

Sooooo many responses, and not a one of them appropriate for this forum. :D! Let's just say I don't believe in taming any 'filly'. It's the wild one's that are the most fun while they remain wild and crazy. ;)

Mr. Fox,

8. Lastly...did you ever hit on Erin Ryder and, if so, did she appear interested?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Peace, and good luck.

Doggoned Autocomplete feature....

Hi Gene, Chris and James,
Q.1 James : would you consider ever doing another a documenty on UFO over nuclear reactors, weapons sites and police officer cases?
Q.2 James: Have you had any so called MIB encounters and strange awarraness at home?

Back