• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Last Minute! Ask T Allen Greenfield

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
My old friend T Allen Greenfield returns to The Paracast for a wide-ranging discussion of his history in UFO/paranormal research, the state of the field, and other subjects.

We'll be recording this episode on the evening of Thursday, January 14. (Dr. Kirby Surprise is postponed until January 19.)

His bio:

Greenfield was elected and consecrated a Bishop by the Holy Synod of the Neopythagorean Gnostic Church in 1986. In 1987 he was ordained bishop within the Gnostic Catholic Church and was consecrated in New York in November 1988.[citation needed] His episcopal title "Tau" is sometimes abbreviated as "T" and prefixed to his legal name, and thus he may also be referred to as T Allen Greenfield. A former member of Ordo Templi Orientis and editor of the Eulis Lodge journal LAShTAL, Greenfield has more recently become a critic of the Order's upper management. In February 2006, he called for their resignation and stepped down from all managerial duties in protest, issuing a strong criticism of the current Outer Head of the Order, William Breeze.

A past (elected) member of the Society for Psychical Research and the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (from 1960), he has twice been the recipient of the "UFOlogist of the Year Award" of the National UFO Conference (1972 and 1992).

His book "Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts" (a very strange book, even for the field of UFOlogy) discusses UFOs in terms derived from Carl Jung, according to Robert Anton Wilson. His "The Story of the Hermetic Brotherhood of Light" includes discussion of the Hermetic Brotherhood of Light vs. Helena Blavatsky's Brotherhood of Luxor but is, according to a reviewer in Aries, to be used "with care". His book "The Compleat Rite of Memphis" is a comprehensive history of an Egyptian Rite of Freemasonry.

Has the cypher changed?

Do you still use it to predict the next sighting for yourself?

Last edited:
I'd enjoy hearing him talk about Crowley's impact on 20th century occultism and/or the history of the OTO - maybe not so much Jack Parsons as some of the lesser known stuff.

if you guys haven't set the agenda for the follow up ATP there seems to be an outbreak of cattle mutilations in Kansas. I wouldnt mind hearing Chris touch on this.

Apologies if you have and I didn't catch it.

Ask him when he examined the almost uncountable channelings from ET why he ignored them? If he hasn't examined them, thoroughly, what has he not? If you want the facts, do you ignore the source?

It's a wee bit late for that now. Maybe next time.

A wee bit late? lol The ET channelings have been around for decades. Neither you nor your guests not anyone who I have encountered on any ParaCastGold has spent any serious time investigating them. If you want the facts, do you ignore the source?

I've just started Secret Cipher and think I will have to spend a lot of time studying it to get some level of understanding. But am I wasting my time if the Cipher has been taken out of use?

Sorry Gene for the delayed response, I just saw your post now. I'm going to give the show another listen and get involved on the other thread, cheers :)

Back