• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Last Minute! Another Listener Roundtable with Goggs and Mike

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On Thursday at 10 AM Pacific time, we'll be joined by forum moderator Goggs Mackay and long-time forum member mike for a listener roundtable.

Feel free to ask questions about the show, the discussions in the forum, and, of course, anything that seems vaguely relevant.

Wahoo.

I want to know if in regard to the truely anomolous cases that do not have a straightforward terestrial explaination are mike and goggs still in the nuts and bolts alien camp ? or over the years and paracast shows are they now looking or leaning towards other hypothesis.

I see mike and goggs as being like the ultra listener/ forum posters ; What has been your favourite radio show or podcast moments and has there been any good forum threads or posts that are worthy of discussion?

Peace guys!

Recently Gene posted an article about how Popular Science decided to discontinue its Comments section saying, "Comments can be bad for science." and laying the blame on trolls and spambots. Your comments?

Oh yeah I want to know what you guys think of the new Star Trek film which has garnered lots of criticism. I thought it was ok myself but can see why trekkers would be up in arms...

Last edited:
Please could you guys chew over the moon a bit. What's Chris & Genes take on the possibility there's something going on up there? In a recent thread Goggs I think, mentioned picking up a copy o George Leonard's book in a charity shop for 50p. I'd like to ask all four of you, if you've read it, & what your take on it is? Gene specifically, any insights into what if any ripples it made at the time of its release?

thanks for your reply, all the same. I look forward to hearing the show on Sunday...

I have a copy of secrets of our spaceship moon by Don Wilson.
Which goes even further by not only making a case for someone else being there, but postulates the reason why is that its an artificial structure.

As always there is no proof, but between Leonards books and Wilsons and others, enough of a case is made imo to warrant the theorys consideration rather than dismissal.

Lunar Anomalies
Is The Moon The Creation of Intelligence?
Phobos - A Strange "Thing"...

Show's done. Maybe next time.

And, by the way, Mike has a great radio presence. He'll be back.

I agree Gene - I know Mike was a little nervous beforehand but you'd never know it from the show - a natural and great guy to have on with relevant, succinct and interesting points of view and wide knowledge. I reckon you two coulda talked about Star Trek all night!

As always, a privilege to be asked on. Really sad Ricky and Stoney couldn't make it. I've heard Ricky on Dark Matters Radio but as of yet, not a peep from our resident Kiwi....

Goggs and mike,

I would like to know your opinions on Hoagland, Strieber and Howe.

(1) Do they cause more harm than good?

(2) Disinformation?

(3) Straight up kooks?

Paracast is nicely skeptical for my taste by the bye.

(4) Art Bell. Is he just cashing in on his assorted cast of lunatics?

Thanks!

Big Snood

Back