1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Knock Three Times

Discussion in 'Cryptozoology' started by sasysquatchgirl, Feb 22, 2018.

1. sasysquatchgirl

sasysquatchgirl Paranormal Adept

2. Ron Away

Ron Away Paranormal Adept

Sec Consultant
    Thank you,I enjoy reading your Sasquatch info.It fascinates me and I can't help feeling they truly do exist!

3. Thomas R Morrison

Thomas R Morrison Paranormal Adept

Another thought-provoking and fun blog post. I always look forward to reading them. The best way to go about recording those forest sounds, would probably be to install hidden high-quality mics out there. That way you could collect weeks of data, without contaminating the audio with your own rustling around. And a Bigfoot might pass nearby since our human scent wouldn't drive them away. Perhaps you could transmit the signal via the cellular network, if the circuit was solar-powered. Or you could record to the device locally with a big lithium battery and then come get it after the charge is spent.

I saw some paranormal show where they placed infrared video cameras around the woods trying to get footage of something. But I think they only did it for like one night. Silly. You'd need a vast array of cameras all over the place for months if you want to get footage of something as elusive as this. But sounds travel nice and far, so it might be possible with enough effort and recording units to get complete audio coverage of an entire forest.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    USI Calgary and Ron Away like this.
  4. sasysquatchgirl

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. sasysquatchgirl

I love that whole plan actually. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomas R Morrison and Ron Away like this.