• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

June 10th Show

Brian Now

Paranormal Pimp
Is there already a forum for the most current broadcast show? I never see it if there is.

Anyway, this was a good show. Man, could Belanger talk! That's good because he had a lot to say and was level-headed about it.

Hey David, I checked the ghost forum to see if you had posted a link to that amazing video or picture you were talking about. Didn't you say you were going to put it up somewhere? I really would like to see it, especially if you were so impressed with it.

Here's the documentary:

Wait until the whole thing loads, and then go to the 34 minute point, and watch the outside orbs - and then the one inside the house, which is one of the most insane - and intense - paranormal video clips I've ever seen.

dB

David Biedny said:
Here's the documentary:

Wait until the whole thing loads, and then go to the 34 minute point, and watch the outside orbs - and then the one inside the house, which is one of the most insane - and intense - paranormal video clips I've ever seen.

dB

Incredible, David. What do you think the orb is? There seems to be purpose and intelligence behind its motion. But does it necessarily have to be a ghost? If this kind of thing were a ghost, wouldn't there be many more claims of orbs in people's homes?

scott said:
Incredible, David. What do you think the orb is? There seems to be purpose and intelligence behind its motion. But does it necessarily have to be a ghost? If this kind of thing were a ghost, wouldn't there be many more claims of orbs in people's homes?

Consider this case like a diamond. Somewhat rare. The commonality of dirt rocks doesn't negate the existence of diamonds. Or vice versa.

Orbs are commonly reported (most of which are due to dust, bugs, dirt or drops on the lens). Huge orbs like in the vid are less common, but don't invalidate the possibility they are ghosts. Just as not all animals look alike, perhaps the same type thing goes on with ghosts.

A.LeClair said:
Consider this case like a diamond. Somewhat rare. The commonality of dirt rocks doesn't negate the existence of diamonds. Or vice versa.

Orbs are commonly reported (most of which are due to dust, bugs, dirt or drops on the lens). Huge orbs like in the vid are less common, but don't invalidate the possibility they are ghosts. Just as not all animals look alike, perhaps the same type thing goes on with ghosts.

I agree, but every culture has had its multitude of ghost stories and sightings--not too many orb sightings (until digital cameras turned dust and raindrops into giant orbs). Could there be a connection between these real orbs and the earth lights like the Brown Mountain Lights or the Hooker Man Lights or the lights some people have seen around crop circles? Could the earth lights be alive in some way? Could the orbs in the video be living entities, not spirits?

Wow! What a great guest! Level headed, skeptical, and he had a lot of GREAT things to say. I would love to hear more guests like this!!

Yeah, I liked his attitude - discussion is good, even if you don't necessarily believe in a particular phenomena, there's nothing wrong with talking through the possible implications and seeing where it leads you. There's too many people hitting the forums and trying to sell you their idea of 'how things are' - they don't want to discuss it, they want you to accept it.

i concur with most here. jeff was an awesome guest. he was really engaging and i was really fascinated to hear his viewpoints on this phenomenon. it was really gud to hear his critical analysis of most cases.

@DB

thanx for the video link David. man that was an intense clip!

The whole documentary David posted is worth watching. I can't say if everything is legit, especially with the Warrens, but if you're into ghosts that documentary is one of the best I recall seeing.

A.LeClair said:
The whole documentary David posted is worth watching. I can't say if everything is legit, especially with the Warrens, but if you're into ghosts that documentary is one of the best I recall seeing.

same thots here ALC. i am not 2 much into ghosts stuff. but the doc was pretty enjoyable.

Just watched the video. I saw that when it first came out and yes, those floating lights in that house in the woods were indeed amazing. I won't even call them orbs, they are so far beyond that.

I don't know what they are...too bad the video is so bad.

I don't like the Warrens much, but I liked that video of the family in the kitchen. It's pretty good, but of course no one bothered to get the camera real up close on that little girl and her moving chair. Seems like they could have tried to move around the kitchen filming from every angle they could. Maybe they were afraid the phenomenon would stop.

Back