• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Judge Minty

I really liked the costumes, Ive been thinking of getting a helmet for a while to add to my collection (full uniform is very expensive]

Helmet_Lrg.jpg

I like this one better than the replica of the Karl urban version thats available

Its a pity the whole set is so expensive, id love to have it set up on a manny like my stormtrooper gear

Complete Judges Outfit - Planet Replicas Ltd

Yeah, it sure is
And the scenery craps all over the latest hollywood version.
Mega city one looks like mega city one, the vehicles especially the lawmaster bikes are spot on.

I remember watching the latest Dredd 3D, and thinking Really ? an opening scene chasing a VW combi van. They couldnt build one custom vehicle and CGI the rest, and the same with the bike, its such an iconic image. These guys used CGI for the bike, Too easy. so why didnt the big budget 3D version do the same, it looks fantastic.

And little details like the landraider/killdozer just made it magic.

matchbox-adventure-2000-raider-1976-2.jpg

Wish i still had mine.....

dredd-1.jpg

Yeah, it sure is
And the scenery craps all over the latest hollywood version.
Mega city one looks like mega city one, the vehicles especially the lawmaster bikes are spot on.

I remember watching the latest Dredd 3D, and thinking Really ? an opening scene chasing a VW combi van. They couldnt build one custom vehicle and CGI the rest, and the same with the bike, its such an iconic image. These guys used CGI for the bike, Too easy. so why didnt the big budget 3D version do the same, it looks fantastic.

And little details like the landraider/killdozer just made it magic.

matchbox-adventure-2000-raider-1976-2.jpg

Wish i still had mine.....

Fa
dredd-1.jpg
You shoot the red rockets and they go missing, never to be found again. They are probably with the little man ejected from my DB7 again AWOL.

Back