1. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

JRR Tolkien

Discussion in 'Ancient Mysteries' started by blowfish, Apr 10, 2018.

1. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Han likes this.
  2. Tobias Kundera

Tobias Kundera Skilled Investigator

I am reading J.R.R. Tolkien's The Story of Kullervo. Published by Mariener Books, 2010/2015 it's haunting, beautiful, and written in a very archaic style. It is influenced by the Finnish epic Kalevala and is an early attempt of his to write a heroic epic.

Speaking of Tolkien; wow. It's synchronicity man. Because I just stumbled on a mind-blowing twitter account about Tolkien. Amina Hesperia (@Amina_Hesperia) | Twitter - she has a theory that Tolkien borrowed from some Islamic sources and prophecies in Lord of the Rings, and also suggests that he somehow encoded the date for an E.L.E./extinction level event, spoken of in moslem prophecies.

I have never heard anything like this in my life, though I did once suspect that Tolkien was influenced by Rene Guenon, who eventually became a Moslem.

blowfish likes this.
  3. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Welcome to the forum and there is a great bunch of members here with a rich knowledge of the crazy subject of paranormal history.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018