• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

John Titor

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
The "time traveler" (liar, or crazy in my view) John Titor's family lawyer was on C2C back in Jan. I thought, "This should be interesting", so I listened to the show. He was on for like a minute and a half and nothing significant was said..... Then the webmaster for a site about John came on.

The show is archived at CJob 680 CJOB - Winnipeg's News & Information Leader

Jan 13th, first hour 12 am.

I want to thank David for posting a link to Cjob in another thread. Now I can listen to C2C in small doses when I want. I couldn't stand to listen live and in large doses.

Back