• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Joe Rogan Experience Podcast: UFO/Aliens Guests, Greer, help.....

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
I am also a member of Joe Rogan's message board as I am a huge fan of Joe's through his podcast and that he is also a member on the website mixedmartialarts.com that I frequent daily. On his site right now there is a thread about guest suggestions for UFO/aliens related subjects. I've suggested Richard Dolan, Chirs, and Greg Bishop.

Where I am asking for help is people are trying to talk Joe to have Steven Greer on the show and Joe seemed interested to the idea. I am really a novice on this subject. I have been on this forum for years, but I really don't know as much as many of you guys when it comes to details on these types of subjects. Joe's podcast is the largest one on iTunes and he has a huge following. I KNOW that Greer is a charlatan, but it would be useful if others could sign up there to articulate that point so this guy does not get a huge audience to pander his bullshit to.

Here is the link to the forum and the thead:

The Rogan Board

You will NOT be able to see this without making an account on that site. I am hoping a few of you guys that can articulate points about Greer will sign up to drop knowledge on the posters there.

It would also be cool for people who know this stuff to suggest guests there as well.

You could try to educate but I've come to think there is just no helping some people. They will believe what they want to believe from people like Greer. If rational adults choose to practise a religion then that is the same thing, belief of something without evidence it's true.

People should just be skeptical of what anyone in this field says. In absence of actual documents etc, then I try to rely on information coming from multiple sources before even entertaining ideas carried by people in this field. Unfortunately there is a large capacity for deceit in this field and there are some proponents that are exceedingly efficient at inventing and spreading bullshit.

Even worse is that there are people who mix made up things with actual truth - no wonder our heads can be in a spin about all this. Greer has done a couple of ok moves and then just went off the rails as if he is delusional. Ditto for a whole host of others!

It's a bummer for sure but Greer has pretty strong luck/pulling power when it comes to suckers.
I think he is a freak in that it's obvious the guys is highly intelligent but he certainly must think the rest of us are not because the crap he spouts from time to time is just bananas.

I have been thinking about this same thing for a while because Joe seems to thinks UFOs are bullshit, and that surprises me. My top picks are Greg Bishop, Don Ecker, and Richard Sarradet. Maybe all on one podcast. Aren't they all in the same general area? I also think Mr. Sarradet would be perfect for Duncan Trussell's podcast. I would love to hear that one.

edit: fuck greer

I signed up but my application has to be approved before I can view the board or participate. I hope every post isn't moderated or I won't be hanging out there for long.

Back