• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Jimmy Olson" Dies

jack Larson died yesterday.. who you may ask.. we all are familiar with his work... good bye jimmy... rest well...

Last edited:
:(
PS-just what the world needs; a sophisticated Jimmy Olsen, Wolverine with smooth skin, and the Punisher now believes in gun control...why do these A-Holes feel like they have to warp every beloved, established, and well-crafted character into some Frankenstein's monster of demographic marketing??:mad:

I'm still cheesed off because they didn't use the X-Men from the 'brane that was written in my beloved Chris Claremont comics.
Rogue has been my favorite superhero for thirty years and they totally changed her character for the movies: Mystique was no longer her adopted mother or any relation/she didn't have any of Ms. Marvel's powers (Rogue could fly/had super strength.
I'm just berry trepidous about changing characters from comics to film/TV at this point:oops:

Back