• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Moseley’s Memorial Show 11/25/12; Better Late than Never

SRL+

Paranormal Adept
For those who have not yet heard …, Jim Moseley Is dead, and has been for a number of years. In not locating Moseley’s memorial show in the “Talk About the Show” forum, this listener thought it was simply another Moseley prank. I was terribly mistaken, although in wondering about his absence on the show for the past 62 months. My inattention to Moseley’s demise could be due to the state of Ufology over the decades, leaving a sense of listlessness & lethargy, along with denial in disguise. However, my mental condition will not bring Jim Moseley back, nor will yours, because he is dead, and will likely remain in that state for some time to come.

If nothing else, Jim would have liked to share a story with those in possessing a sense of humor. This Moseley story is one that belongs on his greatest all-time hits, told true to fact by Geneva Hagen & Tim Beckley.

For one brief moment, picture in your mind, a spring evening complete with a UFO séance, flash mob of five hundred, popcorn, balloons, a naked man running around with sparklers, and so much more…

The festivities begin @ 1:22 in the show
Inasmuch as Beckley takes the blame/credit, Bud Hopkins could never get over Moseley's pre-seance gathering.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who have not yet heard …, Jim Moseley Is dead, and has been for a number of years. In not locating Moseley’s memorial show in the “Talk About the Show” forum, this listener thought it was simply another Moseley prank. I was terribly mistaken, although in wondering about his absence on the show for the past 62 months. My inattention to Moseley’s demise could be due to the state of Ufology over the decades, leaving a sense of listlessness & lethargy, along with denial in disguise. However, my mental condition will not bring Jim Moseley back, nor will yours, because he is dead, and will likely remain in that state for some time to come.

If nothing else, Jim would have liked to share a story with those in possessing of a sense of humor. This Moseley story is one that belongs on his greatest all-time hits, told true to fact by Geneva Hagen & Tim Beckley.

For one brief moment, picture in your mind, a spring evening complete with a UFO séance, flash mob of five hundred, popcorn, balloons, a naked man running around with sparklers, and so much more…

The festivities begin @ 1:22 in the show
Inasmuch as Beckley takes the blame/credit, Bud Hopkins could never get over Moseley's pre-seance gathering.

Well, S.R.L., if it’s any consolation, I am reputed to be the reincarnation of Jim Moseley right here on Paracast. At least that was the evaluation of @Burnt State back in early 2013 after evaluating my Dzogchen and cyber-shamanic antics on the thread involving the wild and crazy Dutch medium Robbert van den Broeke and his mother figure, Nancy Talbott of BLT research consortium (BLT does not stand for Bacon-Lettuce-Tomato here)

I link you to Burnt State’s comment here and quote his evaluation of my performance on that thread:
Nancy Talbott, Robbert van den Broeke, April 29, 2012

Thanks for all the great laughs as I read backwards through your posts, The Semi-Plenipotentiary Tom-Fool Dzogchen of Los Angeles. You are like the reincarnation of Jim Moseley, or something.

(Just for the record, I have matured enough over the past 5 years to drop the quite pretentious descriptor “Semi-Plenipotentiary” from my title, but I still periodically self-troll as the “Tom-Fool Dzogchen of Los Angeles.”)

Now you will notice that you are on the very last page of that thread, which is about Gene’s Paracast show interviewing Nancy Talbott and Robbert van den Broeke on April 29, 2012. Scrolling up a bit on page 18, you will come across a single sentence that will live on in the history of Paracast as the funniest damned sexual overture made by any Paracast guest towards a Paracast host.

Who knew that our own @Gene Steinberg was such an irresistible stud-muffin of a host that he would draw the fervent erotic attention of a gay Dutch medium to partake of a ménage a trois with Robbert and his faithful mother-figure, Nancy Talbott? (A wonderful “Wendy” to Robbert’s “Peter Pan.”) Yet here is the message Gene received from Robbert via Skype:

Nancy Talbott, Robbert van den Broeke, April 29, 2012

Hello Sexy Gene Nancy Talbott and i robbert wil Have PoopSex Whit You Come On Baby!!!

And out of that fervid sentence has arisen a most wonderful candidate for a motto or better yet a password to gain entrance to party house for swingers, perhaps.

“PoopSex with Nancy”

Finally, @S.R.L. , I call attention to the grand synchronicity of your posting about this tribute to Jim Moseley. I notice the date of the show: November 25, 2012. Well, that was right in the middle of my cyber-shamanic antics on the RvdB/NancyT thread, where I had arrived in Sept 2012 to defend the honor of crop circle pioneer Colin Andrews, whose late friend, Pat Delgado, was appearing post-mortem in Robbert’s camera.

Anyway, thanks for the trip down Paracast memory lane.

Last edited:
Well, S.R.L., if it’s any consolation, I am reputed to be the reincarnation of Jim Moseley right here on Paracast.
… and I’m the reputed Ph.D. of ignorance..., pleased to meet you.
Now you will notice that you are on the very last page of that thread, which is about Gene’s Paracast show interviewing Nancy Talbott and Robbert van den Broeke on April 29, 2012.
I remember that particular train wreck while watching from a distance as the spectacle unfolded.
Hello Sexy Gene Nancy Talbott and i robbert wil Have PoopSex Whit You Come On Baby!!!
The “poop sex” invitation extended to the forum’s super hero is where I drew the line, as still having nightmares.
Anyway, thanks for the trip down Paracast memory lane.
You’re very welcome Hollywood, and with that I invite you to listen to Moseley’s last interview here which is arguably his proudest moment. Like a rabid Basenji, he attacks every Ufologist in sight.

We should all refer to one of the more recent Don Ecker posts about Mosely, available in Don's DMR part of this forum....I am with Don when it comes to Mosley, in that Mosley has zero journalistic integrity and went forward with publishing a piece that he knew was slanderous and incorrect...

But that is what Mosely did, he stirred the pot, he didn't care who he hurt, as long as it was spicy for his "zine"

Is this what you’re referring to? I have read the entire thread and get the gist. There seems to be some differences of opinion, which of course everyone is entitled. If it were not for Jim Moseley, there would be a lot more wild-eyed believers out there.

BTW, if Moseley (in your view) is such a scourge, then why in this world is he respected by so many intelligent individuals?

On Jim Moseley

He was polarizing on purpose, so it should be surprise that not everyone liked him. Strange dude.
He was only strange to those who are unable to comprehend what his overall purpose was, and that was not only to expose the corruption in the genre, but to also stimulate interest.
So to me, your point is pointless ...

If so, how would you keep from laughing? You were in on it, weren’t you?
Then again, Moseley could have worked as a double agent.. hence "polarizing".

At the conclusion of the clip where the host says, “you also believe in little people” and Moseley's reply is “yes” befits the end.

Moseley was rather talented in pointing out the absurdity of some lunatics within the fringe.

That's like saying someone is talented for taking candy from a baby. This field is one of the easiest to ridicule and look absurd.

Attachments

• JOKE_2.jpg
    JOKE_2.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 4
Back