• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Marrs

If they deal with marrs or JFK, I would like a cannon, that I may blow my freaking head off.

Please don't let Marrs play his banjo and yoddle. Or however you spell it.

Paranormal Packrat said:
If they deal with marrs or JFK, I would like a cannon, that I may blow my freaking head off.

Oh come on he has also done alot on UFOs you know, maybe 1 hour only, however you have a point he is a controversial texan accented conspiracy elite

You'd have a hard time pinning him down to just one topic, but that's ok, because his strength is the general rather than the particular. He's very entertaining and bright, and he nails his opinions on many topics imho, while because he takes such a broad sweep in true conspiracynut style, he inevitably has it wrong (imho) on quite a few topics. I bought "Ruled by Secrecy" - his grandsweep conspiracy bestseller. I lent this to a friend, and he had a two word review - "f*ck off!"

But, he meant this in two different ways. One was "fuUuUu*ck offff" as in - stop spinning lies to me you deranged fool. The other - "F*ck offfff!!!!!" as in, he has just blown my mind with well documented truly astounding facts that have changed my world.

Lavarat said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

Oh come on he has also done alot on UFOs you know, maybe 1 hour only, however you have a point he is a controversial texan accented conspiracy elite

I wasn't picking on his accent. He really does yoddle lol. I'm just having fun.

He has an article on the Texas sightings in the upcoming Feb. issue of UFO magazine (according to the recent show); good time to have him on.

Jim Marrs is ... ok.

But ... I've heard him a few times on Binnall of America and other places ... however I've always felt there's something not quite right about him (paranoia on my part?? ... probably) ... maybe its because he's been over-exposed? ... maybe its because he knows Alex Jones? (warning ... warning) ... maybe its because he's got a beard?

Anyway if you're going to do a programme about the JFK assassination go to Michael Collins Piper rather than Jims Maars or Fetzer. They don't even dare touch the subject of the Israeli (oh gawd not them again :D) nuclear facility at Dimona which is at the heart of why JFK was really killed ... and you might learn a few things that they dare not tell you.

While Jim Marrs might be an interesting guest, just know that there will be NO Paracast episodes on the JFK assassination. The Paracast gets enough negative feedback because of the interjection of my personal political views into the stream, so diving off into political conspiracies as the focus of an actual full episode is not likely to happen. We'll do our best to keep this show focused on all topics paranormal.

dB

David Biedny said:
While Jim Marrs might be an interesting guest, just know that there will be NO Paracast episodes on the JFK assassination. The Paracast gets enough negative feedback because of the interjection of my personal political views into the stream, so diving off into political conspiracies as the focus of an actual full episode is not likely to happen. We'll do our best to keep this show focused on all topics paranormal.

dB

He into too much ILLUMINATI 2012 World Elite conspiracy theories in my opinion, its doom and gloom to the extreme.

My Problem with Marrs, is that he claims to be an expert on who knows how many controversial things. Some of these things have only the thinnest threads of a connection if any at all.

Admittedly, I have not read all the things he has written. I have read several. This limited exposure notwithstanding, I see the guy as an "author of books" and not as a serious researcher. By this I mean that he has a formula and a demographic and will write things that support that formula and appeal to that demographic. His research will be constructed to provide him with the means to support his formulas. Regardless of their plausibility.

To that end, I doubt he would really lend much to our collective understanding of any subject. Im sure he would tell us a few carefully constructed tales and regale us with loaded conjecture; but in the end it would be about the promotion of a new and unrelated book.

Or at least that is my opinion of him.

Back