• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jim Marrs as a guest

I think he would be a good guest.

I about 150 pages into crossfire and have just bought his 9-11 book.
Also try 'Alien Agenda' and 'Rule by Secrecy.' They are both a little dated but have a lot of information in each book. I find these two are my favorites.

I had no idea. Interesting, that. I wonder what/how that came to be, with the selection available.
If nothing else, Jim Marrs is a very good writer. His books are always well documented. There are way too many substandard UFO books on the market. Marrs' books tend to stand out.

For me Jim Marrs lost a lot of credibility when he embraced the birther movement ( and no I'm not going to debate its lack of merit anymore). Its just something to consider when listening to these people. And taking what they say with a grain of salt and what their motivations are.

For me Jim Marrs lost a lot of credibility when he embraced the birther movement ( and no I'm not going to debate its lack of merit anymore). Its just something to consider when listening to these people. And taking what they say with a grain of salt and what their motivations are.
I thought the birther movement was legit up until the point when Obama produced the birth certificate. Before that point it was suspicious that he wouldn't produce the document. Evidently, Donald Trump forced his hand.

I thought the birther movement was legit up until the point when Obama produced the birth certificate. Before that point it was suspicious that he wouldn't produce the document. Evidently, Donald Trump forced his hand.
His campaign produced the short form during the 2008 campaign. It was largely ignored by the birthers. But it was up there, and clearly posted. Only later, when they wouldn't shut up did he deliver the long-form. Some still didn't shut up.

Didn't he jump the preverbal shark about 20 years ago?

I mean, I was digging Rule By Secrecy, and then the last third of the book suddenly was devoted to the reptilians that have secretly engineered and rule the planet...

I mean he seems to have taken the worst of Icke and the worst of Von Daniken and put it in a blender with 3 shots of tequila. Oh, with a good shot of fluoride, because we all know that was part of the Nazi/US Neocon conspiracy for good dental hygiene or something.

Oh, yes, the Obama stuff on top of that... and if I remember right he was on a William Henry (god why do I listen to these things) talking about how the US amendment banning slavery was unconstitutional because the southern states didn't get a vote or something...

Oh, it wasn't just me that noticed that:
Jim Marrs Recycles Anti-Semitic Conspiracies to Make Ancient Alien Claims - JasonColavito.com

Sigh.

Please, please folks. Don't give this guy the time of day.

Last edited:
Perhaps he is aware of the paracast audience enough, not to entertain the idea of reptile overlords and such. You have to know your audience

Back