• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 29, 2017 — Joshua P. Warren

I have not listened to the episode yet. However; I wanted to say that I do have 2 of the powered versions of the Radionics Machine. What I can say about it is that it did work on 2 occasions. However; its hard to set up. Trying to get a "stick" on the stick pad is an art in itself. And the mindset you have while you are setting up the device is also key. I found that if I was skeptical that it wouldn't work it did not work. If I kept an open mindset then it did work. I think the users mind is more important then the device. The main component of the "MACHINE" is us. The machine by itself is just a box. Doesn't do anything. The user is the true component of the Radionics Device. It enhances what you can already to naturally. There is an art to it.

I found it helpful to read Josh's book USE THE FORCE: A JEDI'S GUIDE TO THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.

Wow, I just realized this was my first post. Hi everyone! LOL

I would like to believe that there is such a thing as a real wishing machine. But it seems too good to be true.
Gene, when are you going to receive your evaluation copy?

The tracking notice says tomorrow, end of day. But it'll take a while to set this up and try it out. I'll mention this in more detail on the next episode.

The tracking notice says tomorrow, end of day. But it'll take a while to set this up and try it out. I'll mention this in more detail on the next episode.

Gene, I would like to add to what I said above and say that results will vary. One thing took 5 days to happen and the other 3 months.

Also, good luck getting a stick on the stick pad. I personally think its kind of hard. It takes a lot of practice to get the hang of. It took me a few weeks of trial and error to just figure that out!

I have the device here now. I'm going to start working on it tomorrow and see how it flies.

Cool Gene! I hope that it works for you. I am inspired to work with mine tonight actually. Its been almost a year since I messed with it. After my 2 successes with it I guess I just got busy and forgot about it.

I wouldn't mind a few successes. But I'm not going to prejudge anything.

I'll probably work with Joshua's colleague on the proper setup to reduce the trial and error.

I wouldn't mind a few successes. But I'm not going to prejudge anything.

I'll probably work with Joshua's colleague on the proper setup to reduce the trial and error.

Oh yeah; Dr Mulder. Nice guy. I asked him a ton of questions. His knowledge on the topic was very fascinating. Not prejudging is probably a good idea. Being attached to an outcome is actually a bad thing with Radionics. More attachment to an outcome will make the thing NOT work. When I used mine I basically set it up and put it away; and forgot about it.

I did have 2 successes using this. I basically just threw something together and it worked. It was a very weird personal experience. But it wasn't until I saw this interview was up that I thought about using it again. I had moved on to other things.

Excellent interview btw.

As a person born and raised in Asheville north carolina....i wish to offer my sincerest apology to the rest of the country for my fair city's contribution to the study of paranormal studies....namely Dr. Greer and someone who sells a wishing machine on their website....ohh i mean a guy who sends you to someone in south carolina (about 30 minutes away) who sells what he told everyone is the guy who manufacturers the best wishing machine in the world. But don't buy a used copy he won't get a kickback from....err ummm I mean isn't in tune with you. Tell me more about your audio course in which I can sign up for and you brag that the last lecture in the series tells people how to make money in the paranormal studies field.

I will say I had the pleasure of meeting Mr warren when he was beginning and wrote a book about ghosts in the Grove park Inn (by the way a hotel funded by a patent medicine sells man who literally sold snake oil). He impressed me....but wish machine and whatever "scientific" hokey he used to sell it has made me lose every ounce of respect I had for him.

Well fellow paracasters I too have a wish machine I will sell you for 200 dollars. On the anniversary of your birth (so it's in tune with you) someone bakes a cake that you injest (so it's quantum rntangled with you) And the wish machine are candles you put on top and light (imbue with energy) and then blow out. Visualization your wish will come true.

I'm disappointed because I liked warren and now he is selling wishing machines.....im sorry but that is....well not something I would buy.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I don't know much about Mr Warren but I was enjoying listening to him , and then he mentioned the wish box.

At first it sounded like somthing he had stumbled across - and thought hey , this is so bad it actually could be good, type of thing.

Upon checking his website it dawned on me that I had checked in to it sometime before and quickly checked out as he is seen endorsing these boxes. It might just be me but the impression he gives on the show is that he stumbled upon them and was not pushing them for sale etc ...

I regard myself as a healthy skeptic - open minded - certainly not a debunker and I look forward to Gene's verdict.

Last edited:
Oh yeah; Dr Mulder. Nice guy. I asked him a ton of questions. His knowledge on the topic was very fascinating. Not prejudging is probably a good idea. Being attached to an outcome is actually a bad thing with Radionics. More attachment to an outcome will make the thing NOT work. When I used mine I basically set it up and put it away; and forgot about it.

I did have 2 successes using this. I basically just threw something together and it worked. It was a very weird personal experience. But it wasn't until I saw this interview was up that I thought about using it again. I had moved on to other things.

Excellent interview btw.
Let's just say that I had a pleasant conversation with "Dr. Mulder." The device is set up according to his instructions. That's all I have to say right now until I give it a full workout. Fascinating.

Let's just say that I had a pleasant conversation with "Dr. Mulder." The device is set up according to his instructions. That's all I have to say right now until I give it a full workout. Fascinating.

Interesting. That was a swift delivery Gene. Looking forward to your appraisal

The idea of the wishing machine has been growing on my imagination all week.

I'd like to try and build my own box, but how do I start? I mean, is there a minimum hardware spec? Does it have an energy output of some kind, a basic system involved, or are the contents entirely symbolic? Does it have batteries? There wasn't much detail about what's under the hood. (Maybe that was covered in the plus segment!)

Also curious if anyone has read the Chuck Palahniuk story called the "The Nightmare Box" and the potential for an opposite effect if the thing is wired up wrong!

Wow there are a *lot* of different custom designs out there. Some look amazing. Complete with schematics and photo blogs and videos of the construction. It's a whole subculture. People are so creative.

Back