• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 1, 2017 — Sean Correia of Anonymous Uprising

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I'd like you to listen to this episode and then tell us whether you think Sean Correia's appearance raises more questions than answers.

Chris and I also express our concerns on this week's episode of After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

Check here for more information on our subscription service with the best that we have to offer:

Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

The doubts you raised during After the Paracast were spot on. This guy will never raise a million bucks. Nor does he deserve too. It's ridiculous that they hadn't already had a business plan.

By the way, do you know what an analytic engine is that costs over 5ooK?

I just wonder what you couldn't do with a Mac Pro or a Windows workstation, fully outfitted, costing $10,000 or so? I wonder if Correia was living in the past when you needed half a million dollars to buy a mainframe computer to chug away. If previous evidence was going to be ignored, how many people would it take to research all that data from scratch? Hundreds or thousands of people retrieving old sighting reports, newspaper clippings and transcripts of radio and TV newscasts? Or would they start from zero, and wait for the reports to come in?

He didn't seem to be able to define what he hoped to accomplish with a half million dollar computer system, what would be required to write software from zero — rather than depend on turnkey solutions — and how they'd gather evidence.

Would they buy a jet plane to ferry a rapid response team across the world to check out possible dimensional portals? Or buy coach tickets via Priceline? A private jet costs millions, or maybe they hoped Donald Trump would donate his jet after he switches to Air Force One. :D

This is probably what he was given on the glittery elcircuit board that came from reverse engineering
DSC_2803A.jpg

Glitter stix

I also finished listening to the episode with the feeling that I didn't really have a clue what Sean's project would actually do, what he had done work-wise himself in his past - a number of unanswered questions basically.

I found Sean himself to be a pleasant enough guy, I've no axe to grind with him personally, it's just him looking for funding for a project that seems ill-defined at best?

I am also in agreement with WWKIRK in that all the points made in ATP were spot on. I have no intention of actually following what Sean gets up to over the next couple of years; he may make a name for himself for good reasons or he may just fade into the background, not to be heard of publicly again.

So we will leave it at that for now but keep an open mind regarding whatever it is he is attempting to accomplish.

As also mentioned in the Paracast + discussion, Correia's story sounded to me like a maze of smoke and mirrors. I don't know if I really need to say much more, except that it was Gene's and Chris' excellent probing questions that really made that obvious ( for me anyway ). I think it's safe to put this story on the back burner, of a campground cook stove, deep in the middle of the Yukon Territory, until something more substantial comes out of it. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
I can only echo what has already been said. Sean got lots of air time but didn't really say much...

There are a lot of very clever posters on the Paracast forum and I'm glad it wasn't just me that didn't know what Sean's project was actually about :)

Greer took a bit of a beating in the chat. This made me think does he deserve this? He obviously has done some questionable stuff - but look at all the people he got to come forward to talk about coverups in the establishment. If they are to be believed - then Greer should get some credit?

Greer took a bit of a beating in the chat. This made me think does he deserve this? He obviously has done some questionable stuff - but look at all the people he got to come forward to talk about coverups in the establishment. If they are to be believed - then Greer should get some credit?
After many years of moderate exposure to the UFO field, I can safely say there is nothing substantive that has come from Greer. Those that may have 'come forward' are not necessarily to be believed. I would say the hosts were not outlandish in their discussion of Doctor G.

After many years of moderate exposure to the UFO field, I can safely say there is nothing substantive that has come from Greer. Those that may have 'come forward' are not necessarily to be believed. I would say the hosts were not outlandish in their discussion of Doctor G.

Joking aside- there's a lot of people who appear to be credible- this is the Greer conundrum- how had he attracted so many (500 if you believe him, 300 on video)if they didn't think he was going to make fools of them? Yet his antics seem to undermine the importance of what they are trying to reveal.

Is there a point where he was legit? Then realised he could make a shit load of dollars, and went for it? It's almost like he is the perfect debunker - attract loads of credible confessions then act like cult leader to discredit them all. Or is this what happens to anyone who gets really deep into the subject, and the making money side is just staying true to American way?

Oi. I couldn't get through the whole episode. I don't know how Gene and Chris managed this one, as I pretty much left it after Correia's fawning of Greer and his seeming lack of knowledge of the better known and respected researchers in the field. I can't take a guy seriously when the only person he seems to be aware of is Greer. And that whole satellite thing was a bit strange.

I get your point. But he was aware of Howe and Bassett. Not that it's all that much better, but curious that he focused on some of the controversial figures rather than people who are accomplishing good things.

Back