• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

J. Randall Murphy Joins Forum Staff

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
I'm happy to welcome J. Randall Murphy as a forum administrator.

It means he'll receive all the powers of a forum moderator.

He will also continue to appear on the show in the capacity of a guest cohost and I cherish his dedication and intelligence as a member of The Paracast family.

S.R.L.

Paranormal Adept
Ahh…, yes, however, you must realize that in an alternate universe the honey badger breaks off its horns & stabs the Oryx directly in the jugular, no less…, with its own horns in the alternate Serengeti universe.

USI Calgary

J. Randall Murphy
Staff member
Ahh…, yes, however, you must realize that in an alternate universe the honey badger breaks off its horns & stabs the Oryx directly in the jugular, no less…, with its own horns in the alternate Serengeti universe.
I'm usually a fan of alternate universes, but in this case I think it's better not to use the portal gun :eek:.

Last edited: