1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Is this guy a quack (Darrell Sims)?

Discussion in 'General Freewheeling Chit-Chat' started by Creepy Green Light, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Creepy Green Light

Creepy Green Light Paranormal Adept

Selling stuff.
  2. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
  3. blowfish

blowfish Whittingham

Saw the webpage and omg. Never listen to folks who say they alien fighters/hunter because no one knows what hell is a alien in the first place. Unless the individual is hunting invasive weeds etc on earth. http://69.90.183.227/doc/articles/2002-/A-00249.pdf

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  4. matthew1977

matthew1977 Paranormal Adept

i sat by him for supper at the IUFOC banquet in Feb 2015. he is a very interesting story teller. I think he is sincere, the only thing about him that came off fake is his hair dye. His cowboy hat and black leather trench coat is his trademark along with a texas ranger belt buckle. I just view it as Texan pride. He was their in the begining of the implant phenomenon and separated himself from Dr. Rodger Leir for valid reasons that i dont want to get into. He is worthwhile to listen too (IMHO).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk