• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is this guy a quack (Darrell Sims)?

Saw the webpage and omg. Never listen to folks who say they alien fighters/hunter because no one knows what hell is a alien in the first place. Unless the individual is hunting invasive weeds etc on earth. http://69.90.183.227/doc/articles/2002-/A-00249.pdf
i sat by him for supper at the IUFOC banquet in Feb 2015. he is a very interesting story teller. I think he is sincere, the only thing about him that came off fake is his hair dye. His cowboy hat and black leather trench coat is his trademark along with a texas ranger belt buckle. I just view it as Texan pride. He was their in the begining of the implant phenomenon and separated himself from Dr. Rodger Leir for valid reasons that i dont want to get into. He is worthwhile to listen too (IMHO).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back