• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Jeff Willes for real?

Lone Gunman

Paranormal Novice
I don't know if David or Gene have looked into him, but Willes has acquired quite a bit of UFO footage from the Arizona area. But anyone who calls themself "Arizona's first and foremost UFO hunter" needs to be punched.

It's fishy to say the least, but his "luck and timing" have been exquisite. I've seen a couple things from him here and there, and at least I think they look pretty good. Has there been any talk of having him the Paracast?

His website is: http://ufosoverphoenix.com/

Back