• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is "Aurora" real and what is it?

cottonzway

I was saying boo-urns
I've been interested in some of the high tech planes that are ?black? projects lately. It is really amazing what some of these planes that have been declassified already can do. Looking like something like the SR-71 and B2 Bomber makes you feel like you are in some sci fi movie. Now there is thought to be a plane that is leaps and bounds more advanced then either of those amazing machines. It is commonly known as ?Aurora? but I'm sure it has some other code name now.

The reports of what this plane can do greatly vary. I've read everything from Mach 4 to an unmanned Mach 20 plane. It is hard to comprehend speeds like that. Also the heights it can fly and the maneuverability it has. What is even more amazing is this plane is thought to have been produced in 1989 meaning it has been kept quiet a long time and it might even be retired and replaced by something else already. Technology from 17 years ago is old so who knows what this can do.

This brings up a lot of different subjects. It brings into question where the technology to fly like that came from. That is not to say that man isn't able to do this on his own. With unlimited amount of resources, secrecy, and highly skilled people almost anything is possible. Still it brings up the whole UFO thing. So what do you think Lockheed is doing out at old Groom Lake and where did they get their ideas?

Anyways, here is some info on Aurora:

Aurora (aircraft) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

very cool, it would be really amazing if this plane is actually in operation.. or almost to retirement haha. I think aviation is a fascinating subject and an aircraft that can fly at these types of speeds and altitudes would be simply incredible.

cottonzway said:
Looking like something like the SR-71 and B2 Bomber makes you feel like you are in some sci fi movie. Now there is thought to be a plane that is leaps and bounds more advanced then either of those amazing machines. It is commonly known as ?Aurora? but I'm sure it has some other code name now.

The reports of what this plane can do greatly vary. I've read everything from Mach 4 to an unmanned Mach 20 plane. It is hard to comprehend speeds like that. Also the heights it can fly and the maneuverability it has. What is even more amazing is this plane is thought to have been produced in 1989 meaning it has been kept quiet a long time and it might even be retired and replaced by something else already. Technology from 17 years ago is old so who knows what this can do.

This brings up a lot of different subjects. It brings into question where the technology to fly like that came from. That is not to say that man isn't able to do this on his own. With unlimited amount of resources, secrecy, and highly skilled people almost anything is possible. Still it brings up the whole UFO thing. So what do you think Lockheed is doing out at old Groom Lake and where did they get their ideas?

Anyways, here is some info on Aurora:

Aurora (aircraft) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From the work I have seen being done on aircraft, I wouldn't accept the 1989 date for service offhand. I suspect that is more of a guess based upon high altitude propulsion tests that might have been published someplace. I think this is a real aircraft that probably went into service closer to 2000, and probably obsolete already. The more we integrate computer development and manufacturing into the military research arena, the fewer working models get built before the next versions come out, and many aircraft which used to be built in quantity 'just in case' can now be stored in files and built 'just in time'. This makes it easier to keep them out of prying enemy eyes, and also allows for easy dissemination of partial truths and disinformation to distract the likes of us.

The advances in sensors, control systems, materials, and processes to make them in the last 20 years is mind-boggling, and that is just in the public sector. The old methods of aircraft development are catching up, and there are going to be many more fantastic designs which don't even make it to hard copies, let alone flying prototypes. This will make it seem like some advances just magically appear, as if given to us by aliens. Sooner or later, the anti-gravity vehicles from the '50's will show again, but they will be obsolete before they hit the tarmac. It's a lot harder for the 'system' to keep people from discovering the true nature of the universe if we keep putting it on multiwikis around the planet.

Try to keep up..it's a wild ride coming. Let's just hope someone realizes that people still have to eat while they are busy building weapons.

Back