• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

internet ufo show called "deep space"

Chuckleberryfinn

Paranormal Maven
Hi,

This seems mildly amusing, based on some previews. Some of the posters on this board are very knowing and knowledgeable about the subject of UFOs. I know very little any more, have forgotten much of what I used to know, and haven't been keeping up with the field.

Is the show "deep space" on "gaia" at all good? I saw mention of Clifford Stone, and that was enough to suggest it's probably full of poor research.

Here is a link. I'm curious to see reviews of it before dropping 99 cents. I'd much rather give that money to the paracast and catch up on the last three months of paracast plus episodes I haven't heard yet.

Deep Space

Back