• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Initial DNA analysis of Paracas elongated skull

Skull binding and cradle boarding were done to determine social classes in past cultures, the same way the ultra rich pump Botox and complete other body modifications through plastic surgery today.

That Melba Ketchum was the DNA analyst on these skulls speaks volumes. There are way too many websites that promote ancient, modified skulls as aliens. We need to move on from this Starchild position.

its is interesting, but with the guy making the claim having cried wolf previously, that kinda puts it on the woo stack, what i dont understand is why is there even a debate about them, a museum has 35 examples if i remember rightly, so how come this ketchum guy is the only person to have them dated and dna tested, instead of all the bullshit being tossed about, claim and counter claim etc etc, why havent they had independent testing done on them ?, i mean that would be the end, or the beginning of the story, how come he gets to write books on them, and no-one counters his claims with, real evidence, this is why its interesting, are skeptical organisations affraid to have them independently tested.

Melba Ketchum is not the geneticist behind the released results.

Yeah, there is NOTHING laughable here. Just like there was NOTHING laughable about Lloyd Pye. Whatsoever. This is a very fascinating revelation and unlike those pointing to the typical blind "paranormal research", this ain't that. If Burnt State would have read the ancient origins artical he would know that this is not an example of Skull binding and cradle boarding.

This is truly, indeed, fascinating information and as you stated has NOTHING to do with Ketchum.

IF these skull shapes are natural I have to wonder where the ancestors of these creatures are now? Also, where are the giants? Did they get whacked by the short non-elongated skull humans in a war over hat sizes? Or are tribes who make a practice of radical body mutilation doomed to self extinction?

IF these skull shapes are natural I have to wonder where the ancestors of these creatures are now? Also, where are the giants? Did they get whacked by the short non-elongated skull humans in a war over hat sizes? Or are tribes who make a practice of radical body mutilation doomed to self extinction?

There is tremendous food for thought here. We really don't have a clue...and that's what is fascinating. I look forward to the possibly corroborative retests with the other museum kept skulls. NO matter how we look at things like this, or the recent amazing findings of From Indonesia To Turkey New Archaeological Discoveries Uncover The Mysteries Of A Lost Civilisation by Graham Hancock - GrahamHancock.com articles

Could they have been a group of pre pangea antediluvian proto human survivalists that settled there and died out over several hundred years? Could their head shape be what the many primitives that have employed cradle boarding and binding techniques were hoping to imitate or emulate? The mind boggles at the possibilities. Only time will tell.

Many, many, MANY, esoteric researchers, for as far back as you can go into this world of forbidden archeology, have referred to what are the Hyskos, or "teachers" that went out into the world post this Atlantis cataclysm to teach the various peoples of the earth their advancements and knowledge. These may be the original architectural builders of the great Pyramid, as well as other seemingly advanced ancient edifices around the globe.

Are they the reason that pyramids are as common in South America as they are in Africa via two completely isolated cultures?

Yeah, there is NOTHING laughable here. Just like there was NOTHING laughable about Lloyd Pye. Whatsoever. This is a very fascinating revelation and unlike those pointing to the typical blind "paranormal research", this ain't that. If Burnt State would have read the ancient origins artical he would know that this is not an example of Skull binding and cradle boarding.

This is truly, indeed, fascinating information and as you stated has NOTHING to do with Ketchum.
That is not entirely true. Lloyd Pye's Starchild project is on shaky ground at best. The skulls on Brien Foerster's Facebook page are all documented boarded and bound skulls where he also has a link to Doubtful News, go figure, with an article that identifies the chain of DNA as given to Pye who then passed them on before he died in Dec. 2013 to Ketchum. While Foerster claims Ketchum did only some of the work but not the important stuff one has to wonder who is the geneticist that did the work then?

Does anyone have a piece on that? Why would the geneticist be unknown?

Most of the skull cases I've seen online as proven supposedly by various geneticists from China, Russia etc. are all documented boarded, shaped or diseased/malformed skulls. It would be wonderful to have Starchild buried here somewhere but I also heard recently on MU that Jesus went to Japan, as did Moses BTW, where Jesus received Ninja training, made a sculpture of his parents out of the ashes of his parents, Mary and Joseph, and he is also entombed there, or so says the most ancient of Japanese texts. I have some doubts about that because it just sounds far too fantastic. I have doubts about this story because Foerster is trying to raise an additional $93,000 to complete the testing.

As usual, complete bullshit from discredited (and laughable) sources. Paranormal believers often lament how science ignore them. This is why.

Foerster, Pye and Ketchum collaborate: Paracas elongated skull exposed! | Doubtful News

Paracas Elongated Skull DNA Results: What Results? | PARANORMAL PEOPLE

Melba Ketchum is not the geneticist behind the released results.

you should always quote lance moody charlie, he likes to delete his postings when they are shown to be nonsense.
as i said this is interesting, and getting more interesting for me, thanks jeff davies.

It had mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans.

why isnt there a big flap about this, if repeatable tests will confirm, this is a huge story, what is missing ?.
why isnt it a huge story.

Last edited:
Not much really. At best it’s inconclusive. The DNA would be identified as human, but with anomalies; anomalies that could be caused by any number of contaminants or procedural flaws. It could be that this DNA really does provide unusual results, but the only thing that can be said of it at this point is that it requires further study. The sensational release of unconfirmed and unverifiable information such as this on a radio show, is not worthy of the attention this story is receiving.

:p

The Brien Foerster - Paracas Skull Fiasco UPDATED | PARANORMAL PEOPLE

Just more opinion. One person includes "Fiasco" in his post headline, while the other person contains "incredible" in his. Time will tell, just as it did with all those that scoffed at Lloyd. The follow up testing results and those who are far and away well known that helped with the testing are abundantly evident.

Have you really kept up?

Here, for the doubters is once again something that should have NEVER had to muffle the impulsive ignorant cries of the faithfully skeptical.

Truly, a favorite has passed on...RIP Lloyd Pye | The Paracast Community Forums

The world needs far more like Lloyd, not less. A real man of conviction as Lloyd most certainly was is extremely RARE.

All this is yet just one more example of how it's typical as ideas and hypothetical processes are proposed, propositions are routinely met with ego based opposition. As always, time yields the real factual results apart from typical consensus. That same predicate consensus is due solely to human nature and serves to illuminate reality not one single bit. In truth, it merely serves to retard as much.

Last edited:
you should always quote lance moody charlie, he likes to delete his postings when they are shown to be nonsense.

Ah. Thank you for that piece of intelligence. I did not know he was deceptive. I was confused as to why his posts seem to jump in and out of existence.

That is not entirely true. Lloyd Pye's Starchild project is on shaky ground at best. The skulls on Brien Foerster's Facebook page are all documented boarded and bound skulls where he also has a link to Doubtful News, go figure, with an article that identifies the chain of DNA as given to Pye who then passed them on before he died in Dec. 2013 to Ketchum. While Foerster claims Ketchum did only some of the work but not the important stuff one has to wonder who is the geneticist that did the work then?

Does anyone have a piece on that? Why would the geneticist be unknown?

Most of the skull cases I've seen online as proven supposedly by various geneticists from China, Russia etc. are all documented boarded, shaped or diseased/malformed skulls. It would be wonderful to have Starchild buried here somewhere but I also heard recently on MU that Jesus went to Japan, as did Moses BTW, where Jesus received Ninja training, made a sculpture of his parents out of the ashes of his parents, Mary and Joseph, and he is also entombed there, or so says the most ancient of Japanese texts. I have some doubts about that because it just sounds far too fantastic. I have doubts about this story because Foerster is trying to raise an additional $93,000 to complete the testing.

You may be wrong again, sorry. This is just the typical BS that ignorance breeds just as was the case with Pye's scoffers initially. Ketchum had nothing to do with this genetic testing results according to Foerster. Zero. That's the problem with information and the internet. Reliability. Too many kooky cooks stirring an even kookier pot called their blogs.

Foerster, Pye and Ketchum collaborate: Paracas elongated skull exposed! (UPDATE) | Doubtful News

You may be wrong again, sorry. This is just the typical BS that ignorance breeds just as was the case with Pye's scoffers initially. Ketchum had nothing to do with this genetic testing results according to Foerster. Zero. That's the problem with information and the internet. Reliability. Too many kooky cooks stirring an even kookier pot called their blogs.

Foerster, Pye and Ketchum collaborate: Paracas elongated skull exposed! (UPDATE) | Doubtful News

To be honest, as stated previously, this article was linked from Foerster's own Facebook page and in the full, up to date, discussion with him, the article writer, whether they are skeptic or not, cites that Foerster acknowledges that Ketchm did handle some of the DNA from this skull. That's not zero. That no one has their name attached to the DNA is not exactly what could be called science or verifiable in any way. That's what really limits the seriousness of the discussion, that and the fact he's trying to raise $100,000. These facts alone should raise some eyebrows, along with the lengthy history of people fraudulently presenting skulls as loaded with alien DNA and not properly acknowledging the more likely causes such as skull modification and deformities.

To be honest, as stated previously, this article was linked from Foerster's own Facebook page and in the full, up to date, discussion with him, the article writer, whether they are skeptic or not, cites that Foerster acknowledges that Ketchm did handle some of the DNA from this skull. That's not zero. That no one has their name attached to the DNA is not exactly what could be called science or verifiable in any way. That's what really limits the seriousness of the discussion, that and the fact he's trying to raise $100,000. These facts alone should raise some eyebrows, along with the lengthy history of people fraudulently presenting skulls as loaded with alien DNA and not properly acknowledging the more likely causes such as skull modification and deformities.

Great post. I don't do facebook, so you got me there as I'd have to plead ignorance. The whole he said/she said thing gets everyone into a confused mess. Is that article linked here? I fully agree with you that it's honestly too early to know anything. But one thing is for certain, Lloyd Pye's findings hold FAR more wieght now scientifically than they did 10-15 years back. That's a fact.

Back