• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

In Case Your Paracast+ Membership Disappears Without Warning!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We've been alerted to a bug in the XenForo forum software that impacts member upgrades, such as The Paracast+.

Here's what happens: Right after paying for the upgrade or a renewal, you do not have access to the premium content in our forums.

If this happens to you, let me know. Please forward your PayPal receipt so I can look up the account and get it fixed.

As far as I can see, only a few people have been impacted by this problem.

The people at XenForo fixed the bug as of August 29, so it shouldn't occur anymore.

Sorry 'bout that.

Back