• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

If ET exists then......

hiflier

Skilled Investigator
Hello All,

If the reports of being in the presence of an ET and communicating via telepathy are true then should it not work in the reverse. Many who believe in the existence of ETs say that Aliens are mentally superior to Humans and use telepathy to convey thoughts and ideas. Now the reverse has been tried in the past where individuals or small groups have attempted contact but none apparently have been successful.

Is it because Human telepathy (if that is even possible) is weaker? Not enough folks thinking as one perhaps? IF that were to be the case, and since no one knows for certain, it would make sense from a scientific standpoint to attempt telepathic contact utilizing a more worldwide telepathic effort.

There is a notice to do just that on other Forums the project of which I have been working on for 3 months now. Would anyone care to respond with a view toward whether one thinks this approach has any merit for the twofold reason of: 1) possibly establishing ET existence and 2) if so, will a Global effort at inviting ETs to display themselves in the Earth's skies ever have a chance to succeed? Take some time to think about it before responding.

Even if it doesn't work would those that participated be overuling any fears that they may have concerning the subject, especially after Hollywoods versions? And, if so, what does anyone think the long range benefits, if any, of such an exercise would provide for an ET believer in the long run?

Regards

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Hello All,

This notice has appeared here on this Forum:

https://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/8351-Say-Hello-to-ET?p=110004#post110004

If anyone wishes to revisit the Idea.

This idea was explored rather nicely in Julian May's intervention series of fiction, the theme being that if enough humans worked in metaconcert to broadcast the message, then the galactic milieu could step in and make contact.

Its worth a try for the reasons you outline

Will it succeed ?

Well the parameters you specify are all about numbers, more people trying worldwide, im not entirely sure you will get the numbers you hope for, but as i said its worth a try.

Good luck

Well that bent the needle on my BS detector so bad, im going to need a new one

So 12th dimensional ET's were there with you and physically pointed at your video camera ?

BULLSHIT

Why would anyone come here to collect neutrinos from our sun, when supernova emit so many more of them ?
Better yet a neutron star

The temperature inside a newly formed neutron star is from around 1011 to 1012 kelvin.[6] However, the huge number of neutrinos it emits carries away so much energy that the temperature falls within a few years to around 106 kelvin.

What a load of unmitigated codswallop
Try OMF or project camelot or GLP, they eat this shit up

What I will say though is that it involves 2012, and that they were successful.
We will survive, but for what?

Oh no! This is going to be worse than Y2K, I can tell by the sound of it.
More evil than the Devil? Why us? 2012? Why so soon? Are they keeping us alive to keep us fresh?
Please don't tell me it's a cookbook! Oh God, are they going to make deviled ham out of us and take dodecahedron shaped cans of delicious people pate' back to the 12th dimension to enjoy as a snack spread?

Hello All,

I'm not a believer in ET but science and math are powerful tools. We get an idea for the Theory of Everything with string theory which speaks of 11 dimensions. It no sooner gets mentioned and suddenly it becomes obsolete with the "revelation" of these beings from the TWELFTH. I didn't think that objects or beings from two different dimensions could intermingle. Maybe a higher dimension, because it already includes elements from the lower dimension (plus a few more!), can experience the lower dimension BUT the lower dimension cannot experience the higher one. This is of course, for me anyway, a brain exercise only. I wonder if anyone could actually see a being from the 12th dimension "point".

No one said the neutrino collectors were here physically, or that this particular being was 12th dimensional.
As for the rest, maybe they're forbidden to travel there, maybe they didn't want to get fried.
Who knows, I didn't ask, I was too busy trying to find a new source of clean energy for mankind.

Again, as regards the childish reference to Y2K, if you read what was actually said you'll see the reference to SURVIVAL.

"More evil than the Devil? Why us?" -
Who's more evil in this movie? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107665/
hint: It's not the storekeeper.

Yeah Mike, I'll be sure to mention your precious bullshit meter the next time I talk to them.
And after they finish laughing I'm sure they'll remind me again why telling anyone about them is a total waste of time.
Who would've thought the fine citizens of Paracast would prove them right!

Thats the trouble with telling lies..................
You need to tell bigger and bigger ones to cover them as you go

You DID say they were here physically

Periodically our communication gets disrupted by "neutrino collectors".
These are ships that come here to collect neutrinos from our Sun to be used for energy generation on their worlds.
The process takes about 4 days and has to be done every 2 years.
At one point I was able to to ask how they were able to to accomplish the capture of a particle that can go through an entire planet like it wasn't even there and use it as a source of energy.
He explained that neutrinos come in two types, matter and anti matter, and that putting the two together releases a tremendous amount of clean energy.

Ships thats were "here" collecting matter.......

As for the devil, dont make me laugh, superstitious nonsense, evil is relative to the eye of the beholder, one mans meat is another mans poison as they say
One person sees a rare steak with all the trimmings as good, while a vegan sees it as evil
When a human kills a baby either a human one or an animal one its "evil" when the lion or cheetah takes a baby gazelle, its the natural order.

Good and evil are human mental constructs, the rest of the animals on the planet dont use them.
They are not real things, just expressions of social covenant. what one might consider good, another considers evil.

The devil is a recent creation, a superstition based bogey man.
Hes not even in the original manuscript

Judaism rejects the concept of a "Devil", an 'fallen' angel with free will who is in 'rebellion' against God and is ruler of Hell. The term "Lucifer' is a corrupt and purposely mis-leading translation from the Book of Isaiah in theTanach. The original and correct Hebrew term means 'Morning Star" and is the title of the King of Babylon, not some super natural demon. Judaism rejects the concept of "Original Sin" that requires a hell to punish people in and Judaism rejects the idea that the "Devil" rules in "Hell".

Just my opinion of course, but you've posted a number of absolute facts like ships collecting neutrinos and that you speak to 12th dimensional beings
You'll have to forgive me for not taking your word on that, and calling BS

And dont pin that on the entire paracast community, each of us will judge your claims on their merit, in my case your claims dont have any, and they dont make sense, Its been mentioned that channeled info never contains data beyond the human realm of understanding and technology, you counter oh i was told technical stuff, but then they wiped my camera.
That doesnt make sense, why convey information and allow you to store it in your head, but not a camera.
Just as sending ships here to spend 4 days collecting neutrinos doesnt make sense, when supernova and neutron stars give off much higher yeilds of them

You're a liar.....
And of the worst kind

One who believes his own lies.............................

But hey i'm game, give me his "name" and i will try and call him in.
I'm no more scared of the "devil" than i am the grinch who stole xmas lol
i'll even hire a clown suit if you think it will help

i love this

People whose profession demands the ability to know exactly what type of being they're dealing with, their life could depend on it

Dont you just get sick of seeing this on the evening news, dead psychics who botched the job

and this

I've personally quit my job and moved cross country 3 TIMES to keep this door open when no one else gave a shit.
Very much at odds which your flagrant use of the royal "we"

In hindsight id say you really shouldnt have quit your day job.

I'm not being mean for the sake of being mean bill, but its well known in this genre that when someone claims to have "answers" like you do, its cause for a red flag, "i dont know" are the three most useful most honest words that can be used in the ET/UFO debate.
When people like you start posting definative facts , then that automatically signals to most people in this area of study that BS is in the air, when you then tell us that these "answers" come from a channeled source.......
Trust me being called a liar is the least of your worries.
It reeks of billy meier, and others who claim to converse with and convey messages from "them"

I could post tomorrow that "we" channeled aliens who told us the devil is NOT real..... then where would we be ?

Without "proof" anyone can claim anything, which makes it all noise and no signal

By all means keep posting, its been my experience the more ppl like you post the more obvious the inconsistancys become.
But dont expect people to swallow it hook line and sinker, and wash it down with the cool aide

Hello bill,

For myself the issue is not one of whether to believe or not believe what you say. I can and do respect those with beliefs that do not coincide with current real-world knowledge that science can prove. For me it matters not one way or the other. The issue is that at this juncture your stated facts will not stand up to scrutiny. They will not pass thorough, rigorous, repeatable testing in a manner that can be measured, calculated, and most of all allow predictable real-world results that will satisfy any amount of repeated testing.

Channelers have been around for thousands of years. So another one is hardly anything special. Who is to say Moses wasn't a channeler whenever he stepped into the Holy of Holies and stood in the presence of the Ark of the Covenant. Itself BTW supposedly a VLF transmitter. No one really knows what or who to believe and you or anyone else cannot blame them. Attitude sometimes sucks but after all, the many charlatans, moneychangers, and hoaxes have virtually ruined paranormal endeavors of every sort don't you think?

Work on getting proof and getting something going LIVE!. I say this to the UFO folks too! Stop wasting your and everyone's time with what will be, and can be, refutable. Get something irrefutable. To me, live broadcast with trusted media sources will go a long way. I mean with the "Say Hello to ET" project having live round the world coverage at the moment of invitation can show the world if ET will or will not show when a large mass of people utilize telepathy. A no show which is what I expect could concievably break the back of the UFO hype machine but at the same time strip the Human race of that avenue of possible intervention on the publics behalf to help make things better. And no, no media coverage is expected but it won't be for not trying! And, as I stated before, I am not a believer anyway. If anything happens I will be absolutely shocked!

Do your experiences say much to this? As an experiment out of my own curiosity what would your channeler come up with if the channele'rs source were asked to comment on telepathy working with Humans as the projectors. I'll be waiting to hear. In the meantime work on your proof. Posting here, during this phase of your adventures, is time well wasted. Take six months, take a year. There's no hurry really, most will still be here when you get back. The world reality is, as you will find out, the world reality. And if anything weird happens in the meantime it will STILL be the world reality. So don't worry too much about saving anyone. Things will be as they are, and as they come, even if we all perish. That's just the way of it. It's happened before it will happen again. There's just too many to to save all. Peace.

Back