• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I need some help!

Jamie Renwick

Paranormal Novice
So I took a photo in my bedroom and noticed something weird in my window...can anyone else tell me what they see in this pic?
7d849ff79c7763cc2c9b0cf19bc1f5d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pareidolia bro. (look it up) Demons & aliens and other perceived forms haunt all of our lives. Mostly we don't notice them, sometimes we do. But they are most often your mind playing tricks on you. If you're open to it, here's some friendly advise:
For example: You can find the programmed faces and recognizable sexual forms in ice cubes, clouds, shadows and other advertising images. They are geared to make us consumers pliant, open and aroused. But, perceived images can be found almost anywhere—in rock formations, family pictures, selfies, images from the moon (or Mars)—wherever you choose to look for them. Hoagland swears someone found a picture of a Volkswagen on Mars! :eek:
Just my opinion of course...
One would be well advised to not fall into the trap of seeking conformation of things and beings you really don't want to find. Or, image interpretations that somehow confirm your suspicions or prove an obscure point. It can come across kinda crazy... I know, just because you might be paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you... Unequivocal photographic evidence is one thing, "yeah, I think I see what you see' —type evidence is a bit different. No?

I had to train my eyes to see a indistinct face yes is pareidolia!
_40534689_toastie-afp203.jpg

is this Mary on toast? no but our eyes "see" Mary! or eyes play such tricks all the time! just ask universeseeker or hogland in the mars pics!

I'm tryin to pass it off as programmed recognition but ahh I don't know... At the top of my head go right till you see an eye it's half a whole face! I see a bit nose and mouth too even a beard!

Pareidolia bro. (look it up) Demons & aliens and other perceived forms haunt all of our lives. Mostly we don't notice them, sometimes we do. But they are most often your mind playing tricks on you. If you're open to it, here's some friendly advise:
For example: You can find the programmed faces and recognizable sexual forms in ice cubes, clouds, shadows and other advertising images. They are geared to make us consumers pliant, open and aroused. But, perceived images can be found almost anywhere—in rock formations, family pictures, selfies, images from the moon (or Mars)—wherever you choose to look for them. Hoagland swears someone found a picture of a Volkswagen on Mars! :eek:
Just my opinion of course...
One would be well advised to not fall into the trap of seeking conformation of things and beings you really don't want to find. Or, image interpretations that somehow confirm your suspicions or prove an obscure point. It can come across kinda crazy... I know, just because you might be paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you... Unequivocal photographic evidence is one thing, "yeah, I think I see what you see' —type evidence is a bit different. No?

I'm familiar with pareidolia I was trying to convince myself it was that but in my mind it's an extreme form. at the same time I agree there's a multitude of multidimensional beings involved with humans in one way or another so things like this are unavoidable but not necessarily negative or at least overbearing. I'll be honest I don't feel any fear or any sort of way though I do see some freaky shit whether it's pareidolia or not.

I will take the advice though Chris I agree absolutely. It doesn't bode well to fall into that trap- paranoia will inevitably result, or worse!

Where was the picture taken? Could you recreate it under the same lighting conditions etc?

There are clearly digital artifacts altering the shape of the contrasted areas in the background. For me you are not getting a true picture of what was behind you.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Where was the picture taken? Could you recreate it under the same lighting conditions etc?

There are clearly digital artifacts altering the shape of the contrasted areas in the background. For me you are not getting a true picture of what was behind you.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Taken in my room. The weird thing is I've taken hundreds with this window in the background and I've always checked for anomalies because I've taped orbs in the past...I get blurry distortions in most of the pics but this is the only pic I've been able to see definitive shapes I'd say were faces.

Can I ask what device was used to take the photo? there is a lot of grain in the picture due to the device using a high ISO to get a balanced exposure, combined with the low resolution you can see distinct rectangular blocks created which make up the face. I believe this is the source rather than anything that was actually there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With an iPhone 4s...just wanna show exactly what I see here...
58911ad31e84dde6f545e56a397de156.jpg

This is the main face I see

67a86372c1e0491006ed458dcb92f7c1.jpg

This one I see a face looking up eyes closed

6ae41efe6a01d1bd83191e8836ed7e1b.jpg

In this one I see head and shoulder half in the shadow the line is the shoulder outline...

It could all be distortions or it could be something else I remain impartial

Back