• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I love the Angry Human!!

405boy

Paranormal Novice
I know many listeners may not like political views expressed on the show, but come on, there is no way in hades that you can have a show like this and not discuss politics. It is part of our lifestyle, planet and part of being human.

I am glad to hear David go-off!! He says what most of us feel and are too chicken shit to actually say. Good job David, you should set up a web page and post all of your angry human mp3's for download if possible, I would love to hear your show.

Also, Gene, keep it between the lines and good job on a great show. I am looking forward to hearing Mac Tonnies tonight after you post the download.

Matt

I haven't minded the political stuff so far. Hell, I been wanting them to do a 9/11 show for a long time now. Well, I'm not so sure how political that would be, but it's outside the paranormal at least.

Anyone know if David has done a show on 9/11?

Oh, Jeremy, if you read this, you've done one I recall reading, yet I haven't seen it at your site. Is it uploaded?

Back