• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I don't think this is a storm cloud, What do you think?

I can't make heads or tails of this.
It sounds like theres a storm, but the sky is obviously clear.
Then theres the main glowy light with weird effects dropping what looks like sparks of some sort.
Then theres what looks like a comet (?), then more moving lights and points of light moving quickly to the right.
The women in the background just keeps saying "It's gor-jus", nothing else, not my God it's a UFO, or What the hell is that? Or Hey good weed!

Unless theres more info somewhere on this, I'm gonna put this in the probable hoax department. It's just too confusing and jumbled to figure out what's going on.

I think the sound you are hearing is wind hitting a cheap built in microphone. As for the rest, the audio doesn't support the video. The object light is too bright and clear. If you are seeing something like that I doubt you would hear that kind of disinterested chatter. Basically, it looks faked.

Are you people nuts! That is clearly the Eye of Sauron! We're in big freaking trouble! Tolkien was obviously a prophet! I don't know who has that damn ring but "Don't put it on!" I knew that guy at Starbucks the other morning was a Hobbit! It all kinda sorta makes a twisted quirky kind of sense now.

well you have Goku flying in the background with a deathstar explosing with glowing tie fighter thingys flying across the screen, nice montage

Are you people nuts! That is clearly the Eye of Sauron! We're in big freaking trouble! Tolkien was obviously a prophet! I don't know who has that damn ring but "Don't put it on!" I knew that guy at Starbucks the other morning was a Hobbit! It all kinda sorta makes a twisted quirky kind of sense now.

Good one laugh, You have great eye would not have even thought of that if though I saw the movies. It actually does look like the Eye of Sauron hehe It is an obvious fake CGI most likely!

It also fits the description given of part of the Rendalshem forest incident. Big red eye dripping molten material and lights flying around the forest. So there ...the Rendalshem forest incident has been solved and proven to be the FREAKING EYE OF SAURON! I feel a new hypothesis forming called the Tolkein hypothesis. All UFO and Paranormal sightings can be explained in light of Tolkein's Middle Earth mythology (which we THers know is REAL!) and the Peter Jackson movies (obviously inspired and funded by the CIA to prepare us for the truth.) This is scarier than the damn demon hypothesis by far.

Back