• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Huge thanks to Don Ecker!

fastwalker4894

Paranormal Novice
To Don and the rest of the Paracast crew who make this all happen:

I'd like to offer a huge thanks to Don for making these Dark Matters shows available. Usually one ep of the paracast a week isn't enough to supplement my appetite, especially when it's one of those rare eps that doesn't bowl me over, but Don's posting of these vintage interviews more than makes up for that.

So thanks again and look forward to you getting your whole archive out there!

to don and the rest of the paracast crew who make this all happen:

I'd like to offer a huge thanks to don for making these dark matters shows available. Usually one ep of the paracast a week isn't enough to supplement my appetite, especially when it's one of those rare eps that doesn't bowl me over, but don's posting of these vintage interviews more than makes up for that.

So thanks again and look forward to you getting your whole archive out there!

amen to that !

I agree wholeheartedly.

There is a certain kind of pleasure that one obtains from listening to all the shows. Perhaps it is reminiscing about the shows as they occurred in the past and looking upon them with the benefit of hindsight (if that is possible in his field).

Certainly, from a personal perspective, and as an Australian who never received such shows as Art Bell's "Coast to Coast" and Don Ecker's "Dark Matters" it is curious to observe what changes have occurred from 15-20 years ago and now.

Back