• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Huff Post: Trusted government insider says no cover-up

A government insider's denial isn't proof one way or the other, right?

Just like an insider's revelation is not proof one way or the other. Acceptance of either at face value leads you down the rabbit hole.

But I agree with him that Clinton's promise to look into UFOs is meaningless and disclosure is a dead end. Answers are not going to be forthcoming from that end, and people would not believe any answers that they got. So we need to focus on how data is obtained and what we can learn from that.

For me this is the most tantalising part of the interview:

"I will say this: If it were me, and I were trying to bury it deep, I’d take it outside government oversight entirely and place it in a compartment as a new entity 1 within an existing defense company and manage it as what we call an “IRAD” or “Independent Research and Development Activity.”

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Back