• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hudson Valley UFO sightings

pigfarmer

Paranormal Maven
I've heard the 'Hudson Valley UFO wave' mentioned by various guests (on various podcasts) and it is invariably referred to as one of the most iconic inexplicable series of events in ufology.

This is an open - and entirely serious - question to anyone out there: anybody actually see any of these things live? I've been looking through local newspaper archives.

In other posts I've mentioned that I did and I am looking for a fellow witness. Not expecting much but this forum has a broad reach and just wanted to (politely) ask.

Last edited:
Back