• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How about a Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters Roundtable?

Steve-C.

Paranormal Maven
Is it possible to get Larry Warren and other members of the group that witnessed the ufo together on one show to talk about the sighting? I've never seen or heard him together with anyone else on the same show at the same time.

I'll second that motion, and follow with another: how about a series of roundtables regarding other cases such as the Phoenix lights, the Hudson Valley flap, Japan Airlines Flight 1628, etc? Perhaps a rehashing of some of the older cases might bring new insights by some of the newer followers of the field.

I'll second that motion, and follow with another: how about a series of roundtables regarding other cases such as the Phoenix lights, the Hudson Valley flap, Japan Airlines Flight 1628, etc? Perhaps a rehashing of some of the older cases might bring new insights by some of the newer followers of the field.

Now I like that idea very much :)

That's a neat idea. And if you happen to get Mr Penniston on the phone, please ask him what the heck is up with that "ASCII code" he says to have been uploaded with. I mean jeez ... if he held that back until now because he thought it sounded dorky he was absolutely right about that. The Rendlesham Forest witness reports are varying in credibility, that's for sure, but I had counted him among the more credible people before. I almost hope I'm misjudging this.

Back