• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hoagland, Obama, Hopis, 2012 -- Oh my

collection.jpg

And a new recent picture of Kol. Kalvin K. Korff with is arsenal of weapons for his battle against terrorists.

BTW, if Hoagland is ever right about anything it would mean we are all figments of Tommy's immagination and he is at that moment in the middle of a bad acid trip.

Ok, I only clicked on 2 threads just now. Deja Vu. I swear, I had nothing to do with this redundant, shit. I wish I did. Kinda. Sorta. Ok, not really, but almost, so that's a compliment to whoever.

/edit. The gun GH boy I'm referring too. I know there was a bleed through with threads awhile ago. Maybe it happened again......

If poopee is a bad word, take that turd pic away. Or I will really be even more confused.

Just so everyone knows my thanks was a sarcastic thanks. The photo does seem to fit his personality.

Back