• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hi from the UK

NGC6611

Paranormal Novice
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop by and say hello. I've been listening for some time now and finally decided to join up here and join in some of the conversations.

I've been interested in the paranormal, in its many guises, since childhood. My grandmother was fascinated and I guess that rubbed off onto me. I've been a member of other similar forums in the past, but got fed up with the same stuff coming up time and time again in loops.

I love the show. It's on constantly in the car - I'm hoping that the kids will learn something without realising it. Anyway, I look forward to conversing with you.

Cheers, all.

:)

000208.jpeg

Geez, anyone this good looking is more than welcome here. Out of curiosity what was your grandmother's fascination with the paranormal/ufology all about? Did she have any specific experiences that she talked with you about? My grandmother to this day claims she sees ghosts every now and then. She tells them to get lost when they wake her up in the middle of the night. But hey, at 99 years of age, you should be able to tell anyone off, even if it's an entity.

Welcome to the forum, please join in anywhere and feel free to post anything you think might interest the rest of us.

Goggs

Back