• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hey all

dyingsun

Paranormal Adept
Gene, if you could and would convert my [email protected] (no longer in service) to the new one I just signed up under with my old username 'dyingsun', it would be very much appreciated, sorry for the bother.

Also, long time , no see. :D

Might as well use this nick, lots of sh..stuff to catch up on, I was at a moment when I thought I was done with 'all this paranormal crap' , and then...yeah, well..only forum I trusted in this matter

Hey Wade, honestly glad the place is still thriving, do all our old skeptics still do the occasional 'No No's' ? And still no Big banner Advertisement

BTW: We can combine one's old account with a new one, or change a username if the one you want is available. Please open a private conversation with me if you want. Welcome back.

Hey Wade, honestly glad the place is still thriving, do all our old skeptics still do the occasional 'No No's' ? And still no Big banner Advertisement

TBH I'm somewhat out of the loop myself. Not last Christmas but the one before I was in a bad way. I suffered a hemorrhagic stroke and yes, almost bought the farm. But now full of piss and vinegar , when we last shot the breeze I was living in so.cal. but my brother came out to Los Angeles last spring , packed up my belongings and moved me back to Northern New York to help me mend. Initially my right arm and leg had decided they preferred being on my left side and for now we are still in negotiations.:D

As far as the skeptics I'd rather not put people into groups but I haven't heard from pixelsmith. in a long time probably the most skeptical person we have now is a pretty cool guy that goes by the name of @Creepy Green Light he knows his stuff we really throws out some good arguments . Lastly Don's got his show going( it may have moved since you last was aware of it and I believe this weekend he's got Lance on it.

TBH I'm somewhat out of the loop myself. Not last Christmas but the one before I was in a bad way. I suffered a hemorrhagic stroke and yes, almost bought the farm. But now full of piss and vinegar , when we last shot the breeze I was living in so.cal. but my brother came out to Los Angeles last spring , packed up my belongings and moved me back to Northern New York to help me mend. Initially my right arm and leg had decided they preferred being on my left side and for now we are still in negotiations.:D

As far as the skeptics I'd rather not put people into groups but I haven't heard from pixelsmith. in a long time probably the most skeptical person we have now is a pretty cool guy that goes by the name of @Creepy Green Light he knows his stuff we really throws out some good arguments . Lastly Don's got his show going( it may have moved since you last was aware of it and I believe this weekend he's got Lance on it.
First off, thanks for the nod - I appreciate it :) Secondly - sorry to hear about your stroke. It seems like you've got your wits about you and it's great to see your name on here. Roughly wheres about in NY? I used to live near Middletown and worked in a little hole in the wall town called Ellenville (in late 95 until June of '96) - then I moved to Seattle. But now I'm back in the state below you.

BTW - I used to be the most gung ho UFO guy. Quasi forcing family members/friends to watch documentaries, etc. Then little by little I find out that all these cases I thought were real, were hoaxes/misinterpretations. Even ones that there is no solid, 100% proof of either way, I've dubbed hoaxes (like McMinnville, B & B Hill, Travis Walton & others). I'm still super interested but this adventure for me started in around 1978 and at this point & time in 2018 - I'm pretty disenfranchised with the way things have shaken out. I still keep my eyes peeled and I'm always hoping for that Billy Meier quality of a photo/video but which is REALLY a flying saucer.

Have a great weekend & see you round :)

Roughly wheres about in NY? I used to live near Middletown and worked in a little hole in the wall town called Ellenville (in late 95 until June of '96) - then I moved to Seattle. But now I'm back in the state below you.

I'm in Watertown about 1h15min north of Syracuse.

Back