• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

He's Back! Ask Chris Rutkowski!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
This s a last-minute booking, all-too-common. We've invited noted Canadian UFO researcher Chris Rutkowski for an update.

Among the possible topics: The danger of UFO fandom, and what Canadians believe.

Says his bio: “Chris Rutkowski, BSc, MEd, is a Canadian science writer and educator, with a background in astronomy but with a passion for teaching science concepts to children and adults. Since the mid-1970s, he also has been studying reports of UFOs and writing about his investigations and research.”

Ok will do. It was last year sept 8 sometime between 7 and 8pm. (Got it from the photo data of what I'm pretty sure is the right set). I took my son and dog for a walk. My son pointed at the western sky where the sun was low by the mountains, backlighting the high clouds to the west.

It was a mostly clear sky, with some clouds over the foothills. In the sky was what I first took to be a passenger jet contrail, I'd say 10-30 km away or so. Only it was a truncated line in the sky, perhaps a few degrees long - say a couple thumbs wide held with an outstretched hand.

It was perhaps a half a degree wide.

And what it looked like, and I know it sounds laughable, was the nexus from the terrible Star Trek generations movie:

images

It didn't move laterally or horizontally in the sky, but it did seem to twist and shimmer.

My son asked me what it was and I had to admit I didn't know. Of course I didn't bring my cell at the time, and even if I did I don't think it would have showed much.

We watched for about 10 min, then I decided I would quickly walk to my car to get my cell phone, which too maybe 5 mins. When we got back it was mostly gone.

I snapped some photos of what remained, which wasn't much. It basically just looked like a bit of cloud that was twisting and fading. It was soon gone.

It was on the northern edge of fish creek provincial park, looking west.

I don't claim it as evidence of anything, and could have been some weird cloud formation with lighting for all I know. But it sure got my son excited and had me scratching my chin.

I've slightly cropped the first photo to take out my kid and my dog. In the rest I've progressively cropped to show the region of the sky with what was left of the weird ribbon, because it's not obvious. I can send the originals if you guys are super interested, but my wife would kill me if I posted them here.

Attachments

• IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1502.JPG
    IMG_1502.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Greg Bishop will do the chores as guest co-host.
That's great. Greg is always a worthy guest himself so having him as co-host AND then the excellent Chris Rutkowski on top as the featured guest is a great recipe in my book!
2 very smart individuals with so much to say on their own, surely one questioning the other will bring out some interesting stuff....:D

Have any of you questioned the Earth to atmospheric effect of removing nuclear dust enmasse, converting it into an unnatural state and then burning it?

What will life on Earth become after the removal of uranium and plutonium?

Uranium in the environment refers to the science of the sources, environmental behaviour, and effects of uranium on humans and other animals. Uranium is weakly radioactive and remains so because of its long physical half-life (4.468 billion years for uranium-238).

Is the life quantified by the ownership of uranium and if you removed the life of uranium, how much life would be left on Earth?

Radiation and Life - World Nuclear Association

As we have been removing the support of life on Earth, the interactive radio-active condition.....then isn't this the answer to life being attacked by unnatural atmospheric signals forming?

What interactive communication would the sun have with Earth if the radio-active material is removed?

Wouldn't Earth display that its atmospheric body would begin to convert into a new form of atmosphere, and the natural gases would begin to burn?

Why is it that the ancient human mind aware status of old causation of phenomena state dust is holy, as is Earth's atmosphere?

Back