• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Help Put The Paracast on Your Radio Dial!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
How would you like to finally hear The Paracast on your local radio station?

All right, Paracast listeners, now it is time to make your voices heard!

David and I are now ready to get the show out there among the masses, going head to head with C2C.

We are the "gold standard of paranormal radio," as one reviewer referred to us.

Please let us know what you think of the idea and if you would help out by making some phone calls to your local talk radio stations.

We are currently working on a media kit that you'd be able to present to the decision-makers at these stations -- or just refer them to our site so they can see where the action really is!

So..... Are you ready to help spread the word?

Let's do it!

Ok Gene, im happy to call a few stations. Any info that I can use in my calls would be helpful or should I just point them at the site?

Frootloop said:
Ok Gene, im happy to call a few stations. Any info that I can use in my calls would be helpful or should I just point them at the site?

We're still fine-tuning our press kit, so that's at your discretion. If you think the site and the forums are sufficient to show we have a great show and a loyal audience (thank you everyone :)), then that's fine.

Please write me privately if you wish to discuss this further.

This is great news...really is a gold standard in my opinion. Something I was hoping might happen sometime in the near future. C2C is crap in comparison.

I would be happy to assist.

1) This might be a naive question but are you considering Satellite Radio? I live in Gaithersburg, not to far from XM. Myself, or my brother might even know a person or two there.

2) Can you control David? ... afraid he might get Imus'd :p

icculus said:
This is great news...really is a gold standard in my opinion. Something I was hoping might happen sometime in the near future. C2C is crap in comparison.

I would be happy to assist.

1) This might be a naive question but are you considering Satellite Radio? I live in Gaithersburg, not to far from XM. Myself, or my brother might even know a person or two there.

2) Can you control David? ... afraid he might get Imus'd :p

Yes, satellite radio is definitely a consideration. And remember, XM has Opie and Anthony now :D

In light of that, I'm not really concerned about David, since the frank language would not apply either way, just the frank commentaries.

Please contact me via private mail and we'll talk.

Frootloop said:
Gene,

Did you ever sort out the press kit? if so, can you send it to me and I will try the local radio stations.

Regards,

Andy

Not fully. But if you contact me privately, I can present what I have. :D

I tell everyone I can that The Paracast has the most intelligent and thoughtful discussion of the paranormal out there. I'm in Denver and would be happy to help. Let me know. You guys rock!:)

Hummarstra said:
I tell everyone I can that The Paracast has the most intelligent and thoughtful discussion of the paranormal out there. I'm in Denver and would be happy to help. Let me know. You guys rock!:)

Send me a private email and let's see what we can work out with you. :D

Hey Gene i want to help you and David out.. i would be more than willing to go around to all the radio stations in my surround area and call them up and see if they will air The Paracast :) i listen to it all the time at work it would be nice to know that other people are getting to enjoy the show on the radio.

Frootloop said:
Gene,

Did you ever sort out the press kit? if so, can you send it to me and I will try the local radio stations.

Regards,

Andy

It's under construction, but we're trying to fast-track its development for y'all.

Poi said:
The new on-site logo is impressive. Good work!

Thank you so much. We've got more things in the works, and we expect the media kit to be ready shortly for those who are willing to help get us on the air in their own cities.

Down here in Australia, My sister and her husband have contacts at a local radio station... so I can Ask!! :)

I think that satellite radio is definitely the way to go. You should be able to get on one of the Sirius channels. Hilly Rose (C2C) supposedly did over 500 shows for them and Haunted Voices Radio Network claims that Sirius is well interested in this sort of programming:

(7th paragraph)

http://www.psitalk.com/hillyrose.html

digigeek said:
I think that satellite radio is definitely the way to go. You should be able to get on one of the Sirius channels. Hilly Rose (C2C) supposedly did over 500 shows for them and Haunted Voices Radio Network claims that Sirius is well interested in this sort of programming:

(7th paragraph)

http://www.psitalk.com/hillyrose.html

I thoroughly agree. There may be some issues, right now, considering that Sirius and XM are hoping to merge.

Back