• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Help Me Graduate College!!!

D

daiello

Hey Paracast fans, my name is David Aiello, and I am a student at the university of Santa Clara in San Jose. I am a Journalism Major, and for a final project in my communications class, i have to publish a newsletter. So i love this show and I have Collected Paranormal info for the last 3 months, and I am finally ready to e-mail it out. All you guys have to do is read it and fill out a survey that i will attach to the letter. If you want to be apart of my project, all you have to do is email me. I need to mail to 200 people, I felt this would be a great place to pitch my idea. So guys please help me out i really want to graduate soon, and i need a good mark on this in order to set me up for a summer graduation. So once again, i promise i will only send this, and your email address is secure with me...Scouts Honor!!! my Contact info is by email: [email protected], and by phone if you want (831)402-3746. Thanks for all of your time

Back