• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

HELP!! I'm working on a list of Alien theories and who supports them

SheaOlmsford

Paranormal Adept
UPDATED: 4:15 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday 10-12-15.

HELP!! I have been working on the list below. I posted it once before and got ZERO (Nada, Zilch, None) responses.

I am attempting to list the many current theories about so-called Aliens in terms of their ORIGIN or INTENT. "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"

I also have tried to classify famous and relatively unknown people (e.g., abductees) to show which theory resonates the most for each person. Some people, like Nick Redfern (who publishes books about many of these views) fit under numerous categories.

Many famous people in ufology are missing because I cannot determine their particular theory.

CAN YOU THINK OF MORE CATEGORIES OF ORIGIN AND/OR INTENT I COULD INCLUDE?

CAN YOU THINK OF MORE PEOPLE UNDER EACH CATEGORY?

Thanks. If no one responds, then I will know that this list is a product of my deluded OCD mind, and that no one cares about such things. Live and learn! :)

1. A RACE OF REPTILIANS OR OTHER "ALIENS" LIVING UNDER THE EARTH

Typical Promoters: Norio Hayakawa(Dulce), Ken Hudnall, Joe Montaldo, Ray Palmer, John Rhodes, Anthony Sanchez (Dulce), Richard Sauder, Richard Shaver (Deros & Teros), Pamela Stonebrook, Stewart Swerdlow,Greg Valdez (Dulce)

2. NAZI'S THAT DEVELOPED UFO TECHNOLOGY

Typical Promoters: Joseph Farrell(Saucers, Swastikas, and Psyops), Len Kasten, Peter Levenda, Vladimir Terziski

3. A BENEVOLENT LIFE FORM FROM ANOTHER PLANET OR DIMENSION HELPING HUMANKIND EVOLVE

Wilber Allen, Richard Boylan, Dolores Cannon (RIP), Miriam Delicado, Preston Dennett, Kim Carlsberg, Judy Carroll, Daniel Davis, Christine Day, Robert O. Dean, Michael Elligion (Ashtar Command), Ron Felber, Raymond Fowler, Stanton Friedman(Good ETs from Zeta Reticula), Charles Hall, Paola Harris, James Gilliland, Steven Greer, Suzy Hansen, Michael Horn, Phillip Krapf, Lyn Kitei(Phoenix Lights), Lisette Larkins, Nancy Leider(Zetas), John Mack, Billy Meier, Jim Moroney, Nick Redfern (Contactees), Mary Rodwell, Michael Salla, Jim Sparks(The Keepers), Robert Stiles, Clifford Stone, Whitley Strieber (on a good day), Paul Von Ward, Alfred Webre, David Wilcock

4. A MALEVOLENT LIFE FORM FROM ANOTHER PLANET OR DIMENSION

Alfred Webre, James Bartley, Timothy Green Beckley, Thomas Bullard, Sean Casteel, Bill Grabowski, Timothy Good, Fernando, N. Hayakawa, Budd Hopkins(RIP), David Jacobs, Jim Keith, Bill McDonald, John Lear, Roger Leir, Betsy Lewis, Eve Lorgen, Michael Luckman, Carrado Malanga, Nick Redfern (Close Encounters Of The Fatal Kind, Men In Black), Phil Schneider, Paul Schroeder, Frank Scully (Behind The Flying Saucers), Derrel Sims, Yvonne Smith, Craig Spector, Whitley Strieber (on a bad day), Joni Strother, Ingo Swann, Karla Turner, Marshall Vian Summers, Butch Witkowski

5. FALLEN ANGELS/DEMONS

Joshua Abraham, Gary Bates, Tim Green Beckley, Myra Cook, Stan Deyo, Brother Michael Dimond, Ann Druffel, Mark Eastman, Lee Goodall, Doug Hamp, Daisy Hensley, Tom Horn, Joe Jordan, John Keel, Hal Lindsey, Guy Malone, L. A. Marzulli, John Milor, Chuck Missler, Dan Mollohan, Joye Pugh, Steve Quayle, Nick Redfern (The Collins Group), Robert Stanley, Scotty Roberts, Trey Smith, Whitley Strieber (on a very bad day), Charles Upton, Jim Wilhelmsen and thousands of Southern Baptist preachers.

6. GOOD ANGELS

Betty Andreasson, Timothy Green Beckley, Diane Tessman

7. ANTI-NUCLEAR WAR ACTIVISTS (Encounters at Nuclear Silo Sites)

Charles Halt, Robert Hastings, Robert Salas

8. GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION & PSYOPS

Greg Bishop(Paul Bennewitz), Richard Doty, John Michael Greer, Linda Moulton Howe, Melinda Leslie, Christian Lambright, Jim Marrs, Mark Pilkington(Mirage Men), Carol Rosin( There will be a fabricated threat of alien invasion to justify the building of space-based weapons), Whitley Strieber (on a paranoid day), Richard Thieme

9. THE RETURN OF THE ANNUNAKI

Leon Bibi, Gerald Clark, Mike Heiser (argues against this thesis), Marshall Klarfeld, Zecharia Sitchen (RIP) , Michael Telliger, Robert Steven Thomas, Erich Von Daniken

10. THE WATCHERS AND/OR THE ARCHONS

Ken Johnson, Glenn Kimball(RIP), John Lash, L. A. Marzulli(Watcher DVD Series), Jay Weidner

11. DJINN

Ann Druffel, Rosemary Ellen Guiley

12. TIME TRAVELERS

Bill Birnes, Marc Davenport(RIP), Bruce Goldberg, Billy Meier, Jim Penniston,, G. Stoukalos,

13. MYSTERIOUS TRICKSTERS, MANIFESTED ARCHETYPES, PARANORMAL CHAMELEONS - ULTIMATE WOO WOO

Thomas Bullard, John Greer, George Hanson, Mac Tonnies(RIP), Jacques Vallee

14. OUR CREATORS VIA ANCIENT DNA MANIPULATION

Dolores Cannon, Nigel Kermer, R. Scott Lemriel, Robert Stanley, Whitley Strieber (on an alien worshiping day), John Ventre

15. THE ANCIENT ORIGIN OF OUR RELIGIONS & CIVILIZATIONS

Jeffrey Daugherty. Jim Marrs, Giorgio Tsoukalos(Ancient Aliens)

16. A BREAK AWAY HUMAN SECRET CIVILIZATION

Walter Bosley, Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell

17. HUMAN MILITARY EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT

Cash-Landrum, Michael Schratt

18. NEUTRAL ALIENS DOING PURE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH - NO SECRET AGENDA TO HELP OR HURT HUMANS

Preston Dennett, Don Donderi, Len Kasten(SERPO),

19. HUMAN HOAX AND HUMAN DELUSION

Carl Sagan, Michael Shermer, Seth Shostak

20. ALIENS WHO LIVE IN BASES UNDER THE OCEAN

Tony Dodd, Carl Feindt, Timothy Good, Bill Hamilton, Brad Steiger

21/ ALIENS ARE PARASITES WHO COME TO EARTH TO CREATE HUMAN NEGATIVE ENERGY WHICH FEEDS THEM.

Paul Eno.

22. ALIENS ARE WHATEVER YOU WANT THEM TO BE. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY (NEW AGE DOGMA). THEREFORE, YOUR ALIEN ABDUCTION OR CONTACT SITUATION IS BASED ON YOUR OWN STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND FREQUENCY SIGNATURE.

Last edited:
Think that's quite a comprehensive list.Just replying to commend your efforts,wish I could help but I lack the depth of knowledge to add to it.You've given me lots of info to check out so many thanks.

... Many famous people in ufology are missing because I cannot determine their particular theory. For example, Stanton Friedman is obsessed with MJ12 papers, but he never seems to go beyond that topic to muse upon how he views "Aliens" ...
Friedman is solidly ETH and has commented more than once on the Zeta Reticuli star system.
Alien: From beyond the boundaries and constructs, whether secret or otherwise, of known human civilization. ( this is my personal belief )

The above allows for the remote possibility that there is a self-sufficient clandestine alien base of operations here on Earth manned by humans known to no one from within any known nation on Earth. That isn't my personal favourite, but at least it's possible, unlike alternate dimensions or time travellers from the future.

Here’s a couple of other people that came to mind:

Michael Schratt – UFOs are secret black budget military craft (your number 17)

Carol Rosin – there will be a fabricated threat of alien invasion to justify the building of space-based weapons (your number 8?)

Friedman is solidly ETH and has commented more than once on the Zeta Reticuli star system.

Alien: From beyond the boundaries and constructs, whether secret or otherwise, of known human civilization. ( this is my personal belief )

The above allows for the remote possibility that there is a self-sufficient clandestine alien base of operations here on Earth manned by humans known to no one from within any known nation on Earth. That isn't my personal favourite, but at least it's possible, unlike alternate dimensions or time travellers from the future.
Forgive me for being a little dense, but can you say some more about this? I'm having a hard time grabbing hold of it, so to speak. Categories 3 and 4 assume aliens originate from beyond human civilization. How does this item differ? Are you saying we should have a category for aliens that come from a source beyond our understanding?

I might have missed it but how about Paul Eno / Parasites
Can you flesh this out for me? You mean aliens who are parasites? Are you talking about parasites reaping energy or physical items from us? I am not familiar with Paul Eno's work. I thought he focused on ghosts, which do not hold much interest for me.

Can you flesh this out for me? You mean aliens who are parasites? Are you talking about parasites reaping energy or physical items from us? I am not familiar with Paul Eno's work. I thought he focused on ghosts, which do not hold much interest for me.
his theory about interdimensional "parasites are that they are beings that make our way in our dimension but in this case they do so to mentally and emotionally torment their unfortunate victims to create negative energy in which to feed.

"..,Paul described parasites as beings of about 9 different species from parallel worlds, who feed off negative human energy..."

his theory about interdimensional "parasites are that they are beings that make our way in our dimension but in this case they do so to mentally and emotionally torment their unfortunate victims to create negative energy in which to feed.

"..,Paul described parasites as beings of about 9 different species from parallel worlds, who feed off negative human energy..."
Added. Thanks.

Here’s a couple of other people that came to mind:

Michael Schratt – UFOs are secret black budget military craft (your number 17)

Carol Rosin – there will be a fabricated threat of alien invasion to justify the building of space-based weapons (your number 8?)
Added. Thanks.

To those who monitor Expolitics. Is Alfred Webre an "aliens are wonderful" guy or "aliens are nasty buggers" guy? I put him under #4 but perhaps he should be under #3?

ALSO!!! WHERE DOES GENE STEINBERG FIT? Do I need a category for "ALIENS ORIGINATE FROM BROOKLYN"?

Last edited:
Think that's quite a comprehensive list.Just replying to commend your efforts,wish I could help but I lack the depth of knowledge to add to it.You've given me lots of info to check out so many thanks.
Thanks. Please just don't assume that because someone is on the list, that this is a recommendation. I consider some of these people to be strait jacket worthy.

Forgive me for being a little dense, but can you say some more about this? I'm having a hard time grabbing hold of it, so to speak. Categories 3 and 4 assume aliens originate from beyond human civilization. How does this item differ? Are you saying we should have a category for aliens that come from a source beyond our understanding?
What the word "alien" does is cover a host of possibilities for materially real craft other than secret military or civilian projects, which makes them something extraordinary, but not necessarily from space or non-human. It might also be interesting to organize the list into a sort of flow chart that follows the possibilities along the major branches that UFO reports are believed to stem from. Some UFO reports are probably about UFOs ( alien craft ) but most reports turn out to be something else. This would help to accommodate #19 ( hoaxes, misperceptions, delusions etc. ), which technically aren't alien phenomena.

UPDATED: 4:15 p.m. Pacific Time on Monday 10-12-15.

HELP!! I have been working on the list below. I posted it once before and got ZERO (Nada, Zilch, None) responses.

I am attempting to list the many current theories about so-called Aliens in terms of their ORIGIN or INTENT. "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"

I also have tried to classify famous and relatively unknown people (e.g., abductees) to show which theory resonates the most for each person. Some people, like Nick Redfern (who publishes books about many of these views) fit under numerous categories.

Many famous people in ufology are missing because I cannot determine their particular theory.

CAN YOU THINK OF MORE PEOPLE UNDER EACH CATEGORY?

Thanks. If no one responds, then I will know that this list is a product of my deluded OCD mind, and that no one cares about such things. Live and learn! :)

1. A RACE OF REPTILIANS OR OTHER "ALIENS" LIVING UNDER THE EARTH

Typical Promoters: Norio Hayakawa(Dulce), Ken Hudnall, Joe Montaldo, Ray Palmer, John Rhodes, Anthony Sanchez (Dulce), Richard Sauder, Richard Shaver (Deros & Teros), Pamela Stonebrook, Stewart Swerdlow,Greg Valdez (Dulce)

2. NAZI'S THAT DEVELOPED UFO TECHNOLOGY

Typical Promoters: Joseph Farrell(Saucers, Swastikas, and Psyops), Len Kasten, Peter Levenda, Vladimir Terziski

3. A BENEVOLENT LIFE FORM FROM ANOTHER PLANET OR DIMENSION HELPING HUMANKIND EVOLVE

Wilber Allen, Richard Boylan, Dolores Cannon (RIP), Miriam Delicado, Preston Dennett, Kim Carlsberg, Judy Carroll, Daniel Davis, Christine Day, Robert O. Dean, Michael Elligion (Ashtar Command), Ron Felber, Raymond Fowler, Stanton Friedman(Good ETs from Zeta Reticula), Charles Hall, Paola Harris, James Gilliland, Steven Greer, Suzy Hansen, Michael Horn, Phillip Krapf, Lyn Kitei(Phoenix Lights), Lisette Larkins, Nancy Leider(Zetas), John Mack, Billy Meier, Jim Moroney, Nick Redfern (Contactees), Mary Rodwell, Michael Salla, Jim Sparks(The Keepers), Robert Stiles, Clifford Stone, Whitley Strieber (on a good day), Paul Von Ward, Alfred Webre, David Wilcock

4. A MALEVOLENT LIFE FORM FROM ANOTHER PLANET OR DIMENSION

Alfred Webre, James Bartley, Timothy Green Beckley, Thomas Bullard, Sean Casteel, Bill Grabowski, Timothy Good, Fernando, N. Hayakawa, Budd Hopkins(RIP), David Jacobs, Jim Keith, Bill McDonald, John Lear, Roger Leir, Betsy Lewis, Eve Lorgen, Michael Luckman, Carrado Malanga, Nick Redfern (Close Encounters Of The Fatal Kind, Men In Black), Phil Schneider, Paul Schroeder, Frank Scully (Behind The Flying Saucers), Derrel Sims, Yvonne Smith, Craig Spector, Whitley Strieber (on a bad day), Joni Strother, Ingo Swann, Karla Turner, Marshall Vian Summers, Butch Witkowski

5. FALLEN ANGELS/DEMONS

Joshua Abraham, Gary Bates, Tim Green Beckley, Myra Cook, Stan Deyo, Brother Michael Dimond, Ann Druffel, Mark Eastman, Lee Goodall, Doug Hamp, Daisy Hensley, Tom Horn, Joe Jordan, John Keel, Hal Lindsey, Guy Malone, L. A. Marzulli, John Milor, Chuck Missler, Dan Mollohan, Joye Pugh, Steve Quayle, Nick Redfern (The Collins Group), Robert Stanley, Scotty Roberts, Trey Smith, Whitley Strieber (on a very bad day), Charles Upton, Jim Wilhelmsen and thousands of Southern Baptist preachers.

6. GOOD ANGELS

7. ANTI-NUCLEAR WAR ACTIVISTS (Encounters at Nuclear Silo Sites)

8. GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION & PSYOPS

Greg Bishop(Paul Bennewitz), Richard Doty, John Michael Greer, Linda Moulton Howe, Melinda Leslie, Christian Lambright, Jim Marrs, Mark Pilkington(Mirage Men), Carol Rosin( There will be a fabricated threat of alien invasion to justify the building of space-based weapons), Whitley Strieber (on a paranoid day), Richard Thieme

9. THE RETURN OF THE ANNUNAKI

Leon Bibi, Gerald Clark, Mike Heiser (argues against this thesis), Marshall Klarfeld, Zecharia Sitchen (RIP) , Michael Telliger, Robert Steven Thomas, Erich Von Daniken

10. THE WATCHERS AND/OR THE ARCHONS

Ken Johnson, Glenn Kimball(RIP), John Lash, L. A. Marzulli(Watcher DVD Series), Jay Weidner

11. DJINN

Ann Druffel, Rosemary Ellen Guiley

12. TIME TRAVELERS

Bill Birnes, Marc Davenport(RIP), Bruce Goldberg, Billy Meier, Jim Penniston,, G. Stoukalos,

13. MYSTERIOUS TRICKSTERS, MANIFESTED ARCHETYPES, PARANORMAL CHAMELEONS - ULTIMATE WOO WOO

14. OUR CREATORS VIA ANCIENT DNA MANIPULATION

Dolores Cannon, Nigel Kermer, R. Scott Lemriel, Robert Stanley, Whitley Strieber (on an alien worshiping day), John Ventre

15. THE ANCIENT ORIGIN OF OUR RELIGIONS & CIVILIZATIONS

16. A BREAK AWAY HUMAN SECRET CIVILIZATION

Walter Bosley, Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell

17. HUMAN MILITARY EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT

18. NEUTRAL ALIENS DOING PURE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH - NO SECRET AGENDA TO HELP OR HURT HUMANS

Preston Dennett, Don Donderi, Len Kasten(SERPO),

19. HUMAN HOAX AND HUMAN DELUSION

20. ALIENS WHO LIVE IN BASES UNDER THE OCEAN

Tony Dodd, Carl Feindt, Timothy Good, Bill Hamilton, Brad Steiger

21/ ALIENS ARE PARASITES WHO COME TO EARTH TO CREATE HUMAN NEGATIVE ENERGY WHICH FEEDS THEM.

Paul Eno.

22. ALIENS ARE WHATEVER YOU WANT THEM TO BE. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY (NEW AGE DOGMA). THEREFORE, YOUR ALIEN ABDUCTION OR CONTACT SITUATION IS BASED ON YOUR OWN STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND FREQUENCY SIGNATURE.
Nick Pope.Hard to categorize,his work on Rendlesham and his "novels" focus on E.T.H and some kind of coalition with man and the crafts occupants.I feel he knows more than he lets on and is really about muddying the waters and or making a living out of the subject on the back of his M.O.D credentials.

UPDATED LIST. I CAN NO LONGER EDIT THE LIST AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD. I COMPLETELY RE-ORGANIZED THE LIST. SEE WHAT YOU THINK. INSTEAD OF 21 CATEGORIES, I ENDED UP WITH 5. I MANAGED TO THEN PUT ALL THE PREVIOUS OTHER CATEGORIES UNDER NEATH THESE FIVE.

CATEGORY 1: ALIENS ARE PHYSICAL BEINGS FROM ANOTHER PLANET OR DIMENSION

SUBCATEGORY 1-1: ALIENS ARE BENEVOLENT

LOWER SUBCATEGORY 1-1-1: ALIENS ARE HERE TO HELP HUMANKIND EVOLVE

Wilber Allen, Richard Boylan, Dolores Cannon (RIP), Miriam Delicado, Preston Dennett, Kim Carlsberg, Judy Carroll, Daniel Davis, Christine Day, Robert O. Dean, Michael Elligion (Ashtar Command), Raymond Fowler, Charles Hall, Paola Harris, James Gilliland, Steven Greer, Suzy Hansen, Michael Horn, Phillip Krapf, Lyn Kitei(Phoenix Lights), Lisette Larkins, Nancy Leider(Zetas), John Mack, Billy Meier, Jim Moroney, Nick Redfern (Contactees), Mary Rodwell, Michael Salla, Jim Sparks(The Keepers), Robert Stiles, Clifford Stone, Whitley Strieber (on a good day), Paul Von Ward, Alfred Webre, David Wilcock

LOWER SUBCATEGORY 1-1-2: ALIENS ARE ANTI-NUCLEAR WAR ACTIVISTS (Encounters at Nuclear Silo Sites)

LOWER SUBCATEGORY 1-1-3: ALIENS ARE OUR LOVING CREATORS VIA ANCIENT DNA MANIPULATION

LOWER SUBCATEGORY 1-1-4: ALIENS ARE SCIENTISTS AND ENVIRONMENTALISTS HERE TO SAVE EARTH.

Don Donderi, Len Kasten(SERPO), John Mack

LOWER SUBCATEGORY 1-1-5: ALIENS ARE TIME TRAVELERS FROM EARTH’S DISTANT FUTURE

SUBCATEGORY 1-2: ALIENS ARE MALEVOLENT

James Bartley, Timothy Green Beckley, Thomas Bullard, Sean Casteel, Ron Felber, Bill Grabowski, Timothy Good, Fernando, N. Hayakawa, Budd Hopkins(RIP), David Jacobs, Jim Keith, Bill McDonald, John Lear, Roger Leir, Betsy Lewis, Eve Lorgen, Michael Luckman, Carrado Malanga, Nick Redfern (Close Encounters Of The Fatal Kind, Men In Black), Phil Schneider, Paul Schroeder, Frank Scully (Behind The Flying Saucers), Derrel Sims, Yvonne Smith, Craig Spector, Whitley Strieber (on a bad day), Joni Strother, Ingo Swann, Karla Turner, Marshall Vian Summers, Butch Witkowski

LOWER SUBCATEGORY 1-2-1: A RACE OF REPTILIANS OR OTHER ALIEN RACE LIVING UNDER THE EARTH AND/OR UNDER THE OCEAN

Typical Promoters: Norio Hayakawa(Dulce), Ken Hudnall, Joe Montaldo, Ray Palmer, John Rhodes, Anthony Sanchez (Dulce), Richard Sauder, Richard Shaver (Deros & Teros), Stewart Swerdlow, Greg Valdez (Dulce)

LOWER SUBCATEGORY 1-2-2: ALIENS ARE THE ANUNAKI

LOWER SUBCATEGORY 1-2-3: EARLY MANIPULATORS OF HUMANKIND VIA RELIGION & AUTHORIAN BASED CULTURAL CONTROL

CATEGORY 2: ALIENS ARE NON-PHYSICAL ENTITIES

SUBCATEGORY 2-1: ALIENS ARE ASTRAL PARASITES WHO INVOKE PAIN AND SUFFERING IN HUMANS IN ORDER TO FEED OFF THE NEGATIVE EMOTION GENERATED

Paul Eno

SUBCATEGORY 2-2: ALIENS ARE FALLEN ANGELS/DEMONS

SUBCATETORY 2-3: ALIENS ARE GOOD ANGELS

SUBCATEGORY 2-4: ALIENS ARE THE WATCHERS AND/OR THE ARCHONS OF THE BOOK OF ENOCH

CATEGORY 3: ALIENS ARE MYSTERIOUS TRICKSTERS, MANIFESTED ARCHETYPES, OR PARANORMAL CHAMELEONS – (THE ULTIMATE WOO WOO THEORY)

CATEGORY 4: ALIENS ARE ACTUALLY HUMANS.

SUBCATEGORY 4-1:NAZI'S THAT DEVELOPED UFO TECHNOLOGY AND SECRETLY LIVE ON EARTH

Joseph Farrell(Saucers, Swastikas, and Psyops), Len Kasten, Peter Levenda, Vladimir Terziski

SUBCATEGORY 4-2: A BREAK AWAY HUMAN SECRET CIVILIZATION (FROM BACK ENGINEERED ALIEN TECHNOLOGY AND SECRET ADVANCEMENTS)

Walter Bosley, Richard Dolan

SUBCATEGORY 4-3: HUMAN MILITARY EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT

SUBCATEGORY 4-4: GOVERNMENT DISINFORMATION & PSYOPS EXPERIMENTS AND MANIPULATION OF THE PUBLIC.

SUBCATEGORY 4-5: INDIVIDUAL CITIZEN HOAXES, MISIDENTIFICATION OR MENTAL DELUSION

CATEGORY 5: ALIENS ARE WHATEVER YOU WANT THEM TO BE. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY (NEW AGE DOGMA). THEREFORE, YOUR ALIEN ABDUCTION OR CONTACT SITUATION IS BASED ON YOUR OWN STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS AND FREQUENCY SIGNATURE.

Various channeled entities.

Back