• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello

Giacomo9979

Paranormal Novice
I have been a member for 15 months this time. I have observing and reading the posts
here. Figure it’s about time I say hi. Throughout my life I have had witnessed many a
phenomenom and have had contact with an assortment of non physical intelligences.
I never talk very much of the subject. I have been a meditator for a little more than 50
years. I think that has been a good tool when dealing with the paranormal. Anyhow, I
look forward to having conversations here.

I have been a member for 15 months this time. I have observing and reading the posts
here. Figure it’s about time I say hi. Throughout my life I have had witnessed many a
phenomenom and have had contact with an assortment of non physical intelligences.
I never talk very much of the subject. I have been a meditator for a little more than 50
years. I think that has been a good tool when dealing with the paranormal. Anyhow, I
look forward to having conversations here.

Welcome former-lurker! (I too took a long time to sign up because I was pre-judging the type of person I might find in such forums - glad to say I was the idiot all along and also glad to say I've never regretted getting involved).

If you are up for it, how about writing/posting here one or more of your experiences? This place isn't all about the shows guests or 'names' in the field, many of us truly value the personal experiences and frankly, it's hard to find original stuff right from the source.

No pressure, only if you are cool with it of course - as brief or as detailed as is comfortable. And you don't need to prove anything or justify anything to anyone - it's not a research project and you'd only be offering a personal story.

Regardless of whether you post any or not, don't lurk, get involved and post anything you think is interesting to us all. Enjoy! The good people vastly outnumber the bad.:)

Back