• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello paracast world

sylithan

Paranormal Novice
Hey everyone... on here I'll just go by Syilthan. Started listening to the paracast about a month ago and finally gave into joining the forum from hearing how good it was through the podcast... great show gene and chris. Keep it up. Can't wait to become a little more interactive time with the show.

Welcome to the forum. Please involve yourself in any threads that interest you and also please post any videos, articles or links you think we might enjoy.

Have fun and feel free to approach myself or another moderator if you have any questions or problems.

I've been listening to the show since basically the beginning and it's really a positive thing to hear of totally new listeners! I hope you stick around and get familiar with the show and its hosts.

We pride ourselves on having among us some first class thinkers on many aspects of the paranormal and I like to think discerning listeners who have decided that the Paracast is the best paranormal radio show available. I listen to several other shows regularly but the Paracast is the only one I absolutely never, ever miss. It is compulsory in my weekly calendar!

Enjoy!

Back