• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello from Seattle/decent iphone apps...

Sighing Flosser

Skilled Investigator
Hello Paracast forum! This is my first time posing to the forum, although I've been listening to the show since 2009. Please be gentle....

For my first thread topic, I thought I'd throw out a question about ufo apps for the iphone. Can anyone recommend or suggest a good ufo-related iphone app? I just got my first iphone a couple weeks ago - it's a 5S. I'm hoping there's something that allows people to report their sightings right away, and at the same time, alerts users immediately whenever a sighting is reported in their local area. So, for example, maybe if a ufo has recently been sighted in your area, you'd get an alert telling you about the sighting, and also instructing you to go look for yourself in a particular part of the sky or certain direction - something like that.

Thanks everyone!

Back