• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello from Las Vegas, NV

Bonzo4880

Paranormal Novice
Hello to everyone out there in Paracast Land. My name is Chas and i'm from Las Vegas, NV. I've been a listener of The Paracast for many years and i enjoy the information set forth by both guests and hosts. The show has grown on me and I listen every week. I've been interested in all aspects of the Paranormal for as long as I can remember and for the past 5 years i've been an active Paranormal Investigator. I'm not one to believe something until I can see it. There are a few exceptions to this. Although i've never seen a UFO I do believe they exist. The same goes for Bigfoot. I have seen many ghost related things I can't explain but they are still vivid in my mind. There is a cemetery about 40 miles outside of Las Vegas that is very active. I've seen black shapes move across the cemetery and block out headstones and solar lights along the way. This was very exciting to say the least. I am going to be doing an experiment where the team i am involved in will be going out to this cemetery on the same weekday and same time for over a 4 week period. My goal is to log any thing that happens at the same time during the weeks. Unfortunately due to the distance to the cemetery I have to limit the time frame of the experiment. Any suggestions?

Chas

Hi Chas, welcome to the forum. Please join in any conversation you like and feel free to post links, thoughts, videos etc. We have some really good long-running threads on music and comedy - I started a thread for people to post photos of where they live. Plenty to see..

As for you experiments, I wonder what equipment you have (if any)? I have a personal interest in night-vision/infrared type stuff so if you have any such settings on cameras that might be a start. Some phenomena seems only to show up on such cameras. You could set up a normal video camera and have a night vision or infrared camera pointed at the same scene. Reviewing these together may show something up.

Of course you must report back about how you all get on.

Goggs

I have a Sony HandyCam w/ Night Vision on it. It's not an HD camera but does take a nice clean video. I will post some findings and past vids once I get home from work tonight.

Hey Chas, welcome! I'm new to the forums and The Paracast in general as well. I'm from Las Vegas (born and raised) and will be moving back quite soon from Washington State. I'd be interested in knowing what you find out as I'm also interested in the paranormal, so keep us posted!

Back