• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello chaps

Squiddly Diddly

Paranormal Novice
Just a new member saying hello from the cold UK, love the podcast.

I am an avid reader of books on all subjects covered on the podcast. Since my interest in UFO's was reawakened by a encounter in broad daylight and a few strange night sightings close to the USAF base which is a few miles away from my home.

Just a new member saying hello from the cold UK, love the podcast.

I am an avid reader of books on all subjects covered on the podcast. Since my interest in UFO's was reawakened by a encounter in broad daylight and a few strange night sightings close to the USAF base which is a few miles away from my home.
Welcome from a fellow Brit.If you haven't already,dip into the Paracast's back catalogue and share your experiences if and when your ready.There are very few if any, trolls on these forums.

Hello and welcome from the north-west of England.

Interested in details of your sighting. Does seem that apart from Rendlesham very little serious coverage of UK anomalous phenomena seems to take place. Or if it does, I don't encounter it.

Hello and welcome from the north-west of England.

Interested in details of your sighting. Does seem that apart from Rendlesham very little serious coverage of UK anomalous phenomena seems to take place. Or if it does, I don't encounter it.
I'm in the northwest too.Your right about the poor coverage.Not seen anything personally but friends have seen odd lights (I know) in the Berwyn mountain range North Wales.Scene of the supposed ufo crash in 1974.

Welcome, fellow Brit! Make sure to dive into any threads that interest you and please post news, videos, photos etc of anything you think we might enjoy. Don't be shy - just get involved right away! I'd like to hear more about your sightings too. Any photos or vids?

WARNING: The previous comment was not intended to imply that Britons have scurvy. It is a lovely ethnic slur because limes are awesome:p like the cool folks from UK

Back