• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Have any psychics attempted to "see" inside a black hole?

Squirrel

Paranormal Maven
I just finished watching a panel discussion by physicists about efforts to analyze black holes, and how it is impossible to directly observe what is going on inside.

Does anyone know if there have been any serious attempts by psychics to "see" what's going on, from a physics viewpoint, inside black holes?

- Squirrel

Does anyone know if there have been any serious attempts by psychics to "see" what's going on, from a physics viewpoint, inside black holes?
Good presentation on the basic theories and experiments. around these topics. I'm not sure the results of remote viewing would be considered reliable by most scientists, but it's still an interesting question. Hypothetically, assuming the observer was immune to the enormous gravitational influences ( like a remote viewer ), because light cannot escape from a black hole's surface ( if there is one ), the surface of the black hole would be dark, and only the light falling in from above would be visible.

Good presentation on the basic theories and experiments. around these topics. I'm not sure the results of remote viewing would be considered reliable by most scientists, but it's still an interesting question. Hypothetically, assuming the observer was immune to the enormous gravitational influences ( like a remote viewer ), because light cannot escape from a black hole's surface ( if there is one ), the surface of the black hole would be dark, and only the light falling in from above would be visible.
It would be pretty unlikely to find a psychic with an established track record who is also an astrophysicist, so this idea has a significant problem to start with.

My thought is that a psychic might be able to detect a series of "impressions," but not have much idea what they mean.

However, an astrophysicist working with the psychic might be able to see meaning in those impressions anyway.

- Squirrel

It would be pretty unlikely to find a psychic with an established track record who is also an astrophysicist, so this idea has a significant problem to start with.

My thought is that a psychic might be able to detect a series of "impressions," but not have much idea what they mean.

However, an astrophysicist working with the psychic might be able to see meaning in those impressions anyway.

- Squirrel
An astrophysicist and an astronomer could probably extrapolate with a fair degree of accuracy what sort of visual phenomena there would be, if any were possible, without the need for a psychic at all.

An astrophysicist and an astronomer could probably extrapolate with a fair degree of accuracy what sort of visual phenomena there would be, if any were possible, without the need for a psychic at all.
I've had enough experience with psychics in the animal communications arena to appreciate the accuracy and power of much of their work. That experience strongly suggests to me that novel insights have a good chance of turning up, should this type of project be seriously undertaken.

- Squirrel

I've had enough experience with psychics in the animal communications arena to appreciate the accuracy and power of much of their work. That experience strongly suggests to me that novel insights have a good chance of turning up, should this type of project be seriously undertaken.

- Squirrel
Interesting. Animals however, are very different from massive stars. There are a lot of commonalities between animal and human behavior and body language that can be picked-up by those who are sensitive to them. They also both have brains that are transceivers. Nobody knows how remote viewing works; and even in the relatively few cases where the results are statistically suggestive of a direct connection between the RVs perceptions and their target, they haven't been fully accurate or sufficiently detailed to make them very useful. Interesting yes. Better than a spy camera, no.

Interesting. Animals however, are very different from massive stars. There are a lot of commonalities between animal and human behavior and body language that can be picked-up by those who are sensitive to them. They also both have brains that are transceivers. Nobody knows how remote viewing works; and even in the relatively few cases where the results are statistically suggestive of a direct connection between the RVs perceptions and their target, they haven't been fully accurate or sufficiently detailed to make them very useful. Interesting yes. Better than a spy camera, no.
When I speak about animal communication, I'm speaking about the field of psychic contact with animals. This field has nothing at all to do with behaviour and body language. A great many animal communicators work long distance by telephone.

Because nobody knows how remote viewing works doesn't in any way imply that it can't possibly work with picking up impressions from the inside of black holes.

Since a project involving multiple ongoing attempts is very easy to perform, no equipment needed, no travel needed, I can't see any reason not to try.

Since psychic ability has been applied to a very wide range of happenings, I don't see the difference between an animal and a black hole as a reason not to try.

What it would take are some psychics with good track records who could become interested in such a project.

-- Squirrel

When I speak about animal communication, I'm speaking about the field of psychic contact with animals. This field has nothing at all to do with behaviour and body language. A great many animal communicators work long distance by telephone.
Can you dig up a few links to RV studies? They might be interesting to read-up on.

Because nobody knows how remote viewing works doesn't in any way imply that it can't possibly work with picking up impressions from the inside of black holes.
It might be interesting to compare some RV results with what astrophysicists think it would be like.
Since a project involving multiple ongoing attempts is very easy to perform, no equipment needed, no travel needed, I can't see any reason not to try.
There are probably lots of people who have taken those RV courses. I wonder what a group of them would come-up with if they were all given the same target to focus on. I say go for it if you can find a bunch who are interested.
Since psychic ability has been applied to a very wide range of happenings, I don't see the difference between an animal and a black hole as a reason not to try.
I'm certainly open minded and curious enough to wonder what sort of results might come from such an experiment.
What it would take are some psychics with good track records who could become interested in such a project.
Maybe google around for a remote viewers group and post up a call for volunteers. We could run it here and post some of the results on the forum, maybe even talk about it on the show. Maybe I'll mention it on one of the shows and see if it perks anyone's interest. I think RVers with no idea what a black hole in the first place would be best, but that might be a tall order.

Last edited:
Can you dig up a few links to RV studies? They might be interesting to read-up on.
I don't know of any studies. What I'm talking about are the thousands (I have no published number but it is huge) of cases where pet owners hire a psychic, and report that the psychic returned information which the owners know is both accurate and unique to the pet involved, and the psychic could not have known the information beforehand. Pet owners are going to know rather quickly if the psychic is feeding them nonsense or not.

If anyone want to contact an animal psychic in North America, a substantial directory, ostensibly screened, is posted here:

- Click on "Directory"

(** Might find a good show guest there?)

Incidentally, some of the communicators I've talked with tell me there is no difference between animal psychic ability and human psychic ability and all the variations like mediumship. It's just basic psychic ability, and many practitioners choose to restrict their activity to one specific area.

If you're ever interested in human mediumship (I've had no experience with that field) former private investigator Bob Olson claims he has a short list of mediums he has personally tested and has confidence they are legitimate. (Bob himself does not claim psychic ability.)

For what it may be worth.

-- Squirrel

Back