• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hasn't it been like 3 years since Ray Stanford said.....?

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
I remember several years ago that the MUFON West Virginia guy said he's been working with Ray Stanford directly and that they were going to release Ray's "end all" evidence very soon. I think that was like 3 years ago and that's the last I heard of it.

Any updates?

To be fair the Japanese have invented one

Introducing the high-tech paperless toilet that leaves you clean and dry without cutting down trees | Daily Mail Online

But it sounds like a miniturised car wash that you sit on, I dont think it will catch on in a hurry.

They would be great in a survival bunker though where consumables are an issue.

I'm tempted to install one here, but i just know my perverted friends would find any excuse to come round and get their jollys using it.

I should look into it though (As the gynecologist said to my wife).

If like a car wash, it comes with a hot wax function for the finishing touch, I'm sold.

Back