• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Happy Holidays to U All !

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Well Gang, another year is about to pass by and I wanted to take a moment to wish Gene and Chris and all of the Paracast members a very happy Holiday Season! It, as usual, has proven to be an interesting year. The Paracast Radio show and my DMR continue to, I hope, provide some of the best paranormal broadcasting available.

So, where ever you reside I hope you are surrounded by family and friends and basking in the love of this special season! Vicki and I send you all our very best!

Decker

Always my ongoing money situation, but everyone's bored over that. I fell off the cliff a while back.

But as far as the Obama and the Congress, they will eke out something. It won't satisfy anybody, but that's how it goes.

BUT what if a can could not be found what then my friends ???

Attachments

• fiscal-cliff6320130-picsay.jpg
    fiscal-cliff6320130-picsay.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 4
when I was little my dad used to sing this song to me every night before christmas. this year I repeted the tradition. my dad is gone now. and I still can hear him sing it. there will be an emty chair at the table this year. this is a hard christmas. but to you all I hope yours is bright.

Back