• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Had no idea this nuclear accident happened in Arkansas

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
One would think being I spent 5 years in the U.S. Navy flying with the B57 nuclear depth bomb and having to go to nuclear weapons loading school, I would have heard of this. But I haven't until last night. Unbelievable story.....

Not the 1st 1961 North carolina
6e617fa29040ba3ecaa4d31ac743b7e7.jpg
91bfd39395d1e44165e784876ff1c3c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

I bought the book below a number of years ago way before Fukushima. I've never been pro-nuclear with the exception of a few facilities for research and the exploration into safe fusion power systems. Maybe it was the effect that The China Syndrome had on me when I was younger, then Three Mile Island, then Chernobyl, and the book below reveals more you've probably never heard of. Fukushima is still leaking waste. Nobody even talks about it anymore.

514XlR4UpSL._SX303_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Back