• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guy finds large fossilized footprint

Interesting. This might put to bed the argument that "if there were bigfoots there'd be fossils, since there aren't there is none".

Maybe. My Little Voice is warning me to wait and be sure that this is not some kinda hoax first. In other words, I'll be happy once Dr. Meldrum has studied them for a while (or any suitably trained scientist).

Maybe. My Little Voice is warning me to wait and be sure that this is not some kinda hoax first. In other words, I'll be happy once Dr. Meldrum has studied them for a while (or any suitably trained scientist).

Absolutely, though not Meldrum. He's convinced certain hoaxed footprints from Ivan Marx are legit. I rather professionals not involved in Bigfootery examine it.

Well, crap. I had no idea. :frown:

Yeh, many people seem unaware of this, or they sweep it under the rug.

Here's a brief time line dealing with a variety of things, including some brief but specifics on the Ivan Marx footprints. Or maybe it was a hand print, I forget. Cryptomundo The Ultimate GA Bigfoot Hoax Timeline

I like Jeff as a person btw. He isn't a con so far as I can tell and can be trusted with reporting facts. Interpreting those facts, leave to others I recommend:)

Visit the homepage at cryptomundo for an article on the fossil btw.

Whats the name of that footage that everyone refers to as being so compelling?

Is it the 'Paterson video'?

Yeah, I really dont know about that video. IMO that could easily be a dude in a suit. Is there a particular reason that accompanies the video that causes people to believe it so much?

The reasons vary. Head over to the Bigfoot forums sometime and read the Patterson forums. It's a sub forum within the video forum. Very interesting stuff. The most info. on the net you can find on the film I bet. Skeptics and believers post there.

Back