• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest suggestion Kevin Barry (Paranormal Documentary filmmaker)

Sentry

Paranormal Adept
... I trust Kevin Barry (the director and I have worked together on 4 or 5 shoots since '98)

Chris, I was researching some old UFO/Paranormal documentaries, and came across Kevin Barry's name on several quality projects, and also came across the above quote.
It looks like he's got a lot of experience presenting interesting topics on film, and I think he'd be a great guest to talk to about the way the media covers phenomena.
Kevin Barry on IMDb

Back