• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestion: Clark McClelland

trainedobserver

Paranormally Disenchanted
I'd like to hear Clark McClelland interviewed. He has a website called Star Gate Chronicles.

In short he claims to have worked at NASA as a Space Shuttle Fleet, Space craft Operator (ScO) and to have witnessed an 'entity' interacting with astronauts in the shuttle bay in 1991.

I'm not endorsing the guy or his claims. I just stumbled across it.

Here is another site (some nutty bible code thing apparently) with some dope on the guy.

Has anybody come up with any more info on this guy yet? Hoaxer? Disinformation? What's the real deal here anyone?

"Clark McClelland was assigned to the cockpit of the Space Shuttle missions as a Spacecraft Operator (ScO - Ground Test Astronaut). He had a top secret clearance at the Kennedy Space Center, and allegedly witnessed several UFO-related events. His position has been confirmed by astronaut Edgar Mitchell, the 6th man to walk on the moon. In 1992 Clark lost his job (and retirement) after 34 years of service there some three months after claiming to see (on a 27-inch TV monitor) an 8 to 9-foot tall alien in the cargo bay one of our space shuttles. He also claimed to see an alien craft behind the shuttle."

I'd like to hear Clark McClelland interviewed. He has a website called Star Gate Chronicles.

In short he claims to have worked at NASA as a Space Shuttle Fleet, Space craft Operator (ScO) and to have witnessed an 'entity' interacting with astronauts in the shuttle bay in 1991.

I'm not endorsing the guy or his claims. I just stumbled across it.

Here is another site (some nutty bible code thing apparently) with some dope on the guy.
Not another nutcase.

Back