• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Request:Joe McMoneagle

Cosmic Ejaculator 1814

~Trout Mask Replica~
I would love too hear remote viewer Joe McMoneagle on The Paracast...

He always comes across as just an ordinary "Joe",who's lived a remarkable life.There's almost no limit too the topics Gene and Dave could talk too him about.Since his range of experiences cover most areas of the "paranormal";RV,NDE,OBE's,UFO's(he saw one in the Bahamas inn 65')etc...
He's also worked closely with The Monroe Institute,since late 70's,on different areas of consiousness research...

On top of all this,he seems like a decent person who,I think,Gene and Dave would enjoy spending a couple of hours with...

You could even test his RV skills by setting up a target inn advance,have him RV it,and then discuss the results on the air!

I'd love to hear them interview McMoneagle after they read his book "The Ultimate Time Machine" he wrote in the late 90's. In it he remotely viewed the future and made some predictions, apparently he had the accuracy of, say, Sylvia Browne :eek:

If the interview stuck to the safe stuff, ie any of his other books, then it would be an interesting, stimulating conversation.

I'd love to hear them interview McMoneagle after they read his book "The Ultimate Time Machine" he wrote in the late 90's. In it he remotely viewed the future and made some predictions, apparently he had the accuracy of, say, Sylvia Browne :eek:

If the interview stuck to the safe stuff, ie any of his other books, then it would be an interesting, stimulating conversation.
We have enough fakers in the business as it is. I just don't see the reason for this particular train wreck. But there are others who will get appropriate treatment if they deserve it.

Thank you, I didn't know this about his predictions.

Perhaps the true or false show I saw where he did extremely well was a setup. The show did debunk everything else though, so it gave the impression they were legitimately testing people.

Welp, George Anderson and Joe were like the only 2 psychics I know by name that I would somewhat endorse. George, I no longer do, due to he charging around a 1000 bucks for a reading. Now Joe is full of it too? Oh well.

Now Joe is full of it too? Oh well.

I don't mean to say that Joe McMoneagle is full of it. What I mean is that he probably got too full of himself. Maybe he's great at viewing the present or past, but it doesn't necessarily extend to the future (all the way to the year 3000 apparently).
I've only read snippets of the book though I know some of the key predictions that were missed for the early years of the 21st century.

Hopefully he learned that it's absolutely useless to remote view the future if your "predictions" are going to totally miss something as huge as Sept 11th.

I don't mean to say that Joe McMoneagle is full of it. What I mean is that he probably got too full of himself. Maybe he's great at viewing the present or past, but it doesn't necessarily extend to the future (all the way to the year 3000 apparently).
I've only read snippets of the book though I know some of the key predictions that were missed for the early years of the 21st century.

Hopefully he learned that it's absolutely useless to remote view the future if your "predictions" are going to totally miss something as huge as Sept 11th.

Regardless, thank you for mentioning his failed predictions. I wasn't aware of it.

Back